Pre-emptive crushin' on a white girl threak

dismalfuture

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fun thread dis

tbh im sure you wont need any help hooking cornies

i expect you remember how impressionable girls in college are from your undergrad stint

white midwestern underclassmen?

every word you say will be new to them

added bonus: white girls are 3000% less likely to hold a grudge / talk shit once you decide youre through vs. their asian counterparts

if i were in your shoes id be more worried about finding some decent female conversation

fucking's fine, but life is less enjoyable without a few women you can watch a subtitled film with

then again i think i might just be a perv for those supremely gratifying friends-to-fucking moments

anyway, what i mean is that hotties abound, but proper girls are few and far between

maybe moreso in the heartland for a man with tastes as cosmopolitan as yours

back to your original post, before going out with the intention of bringing back a blonde

i like to watch the domestic dispute scenes from the biopic dragon: the bruce lee story (7)

p.s. ive gotten dong-kun a few times too

but only from yujahs trying to quell the deep-seated shame that comes of loving someone non-korean :(

I believe the threak you are looking for is here:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=49049

so-so, my accent comes and goes depending on the number of drinks I've had and the company I'm keeping at the time. I can do a good Amurican if need be as well. You're right though, an accent is powerful shit. The 'I wanna bang Rirawin' threak is testament to that....

i do a really good canadian accent, west coast of course, but sometimes for a laugh i say im from London or Kitchener in Ontario. It's only good for laughs when im with my canadian friends though. But yeh, thats really it, i don't do it too pick up... Judt for laughs.

i do a really good canadian accent, west coast of course, but sometimes for a laugh i say im from London or Kitchener in Ontario. It's only good for laughs when im with my canadian friends though. But yeh, thats really it, i don't do it too pick up... Judt for laughs.

I didn't know we had accents?

+sterotype?

oh one more thing... from my travels...

white girls from L.A. < Girls from the south and Arizona (universities)

My only hangup is... how to not feel intimidated by hot black girls.

back to your original post, before going out with the intention of bringing back a blonde

i like to watch the domestic dispute scenes from the biopic dragon: the bruce lee story (7)

p.s. ive gotten dong-kun a few times too

but only from yujahs trying to quell the deep-seated shame that comes of loving someone non-korean :(

I will cop Dragon, I forgot about that. I need to see this concept of Asian men with white women in practice, I am bad visualizer.

I have heard Jang Dong Gun is making his Hollywood debut soon. I am honestly terrified that he is going to singlehandedly ruin my life thereafter. I hope too many people don't see it. (2)

ASIAN WOMEN ARE THE NEW RAW DENIM.

They've been our raw denim. Expensive to buy into, and after 6 months and being unable to bear the smell any longer, you put them on supermarket and sell them to a white kid who is just getting into them. In the case of more pedestrian/homely items like APC's, they are a delicate bunch, so you retire them because they just don't have anything left to give, but try to stay on good terms by putting them up but occasionally taking them out once in awhile.

I can't think of any place in the world where a Canadian accent (particularly Ontario) would be of help in attracting the opposite sex. (0) Maybe in the third world, but over there, strapping a bunch of steaks to yourself might be more attractive.

513DDK48XAL._SS500_.jpg

copped.

2098710777_257682ea6f.jpg

Isn't that the same girl from that picture with the multicolored Dunk plucked eyebrow guy? This guy is some kabuki lookin muthafucka, innit?

Actually have the book (How to Date a White Woman: A Practical Guide for Asian Men). It's written by a businessman from (I think) Singapore and offers great advice in pidgin English.

Here is a sample:

ASIAN PACK OF WOLVES: GANG UP AND FINISH THE LAST MILE: PERSISTENCE

How to work as a team: Many Asian men go out hunting for white women alone, and have found that men from different cultures have fumbled their attempts. Some act in a semi-hostile way towards Asian men, while others will overty intimidate the woman for even making eye contact with you.

Unlike the lone Asian male, the pack of wolves helps maintain morale and provides moral and physical support. The group also acts as a back up for each other in case of any physical conflict.

It is best to work in a team of two. Often, Asians tend to band together with more than two in a group; this might be because there are a lot more people in Asia.

Why gang up and why hang on to finish the last mile? Persistence.

Often times in a bar, there are conflicts between men on the subject of chasing a specific woman. Unfortunately, in such physical confrontation, the Asian male may find himself out- numbered by hostile or deranged men. All of a sudden, the hidden xenophobia or ethnic jealousy may surface and the crowd may participate in 'harassing' the lone Asian male. While the staff of a nightclub may be neutral, other white males may not, and may condone the act of intimidation as a way of social control. It is the fear of such situation that a white woman may avoid contact with the lone Asian man in front of such a crowd. The presence of a group alleviates her fear and allows her to open up to the interesting Asian man.

To protect themselves from the intimidation tactics of other men, who may spoil their catches while out hunting for women, the Asian male can do well by ganging up in a group. Packs of wolves hunt in a group. Protected by the others in a pack of wolves, they will be less susceptible to interference by other males. [
sic
throughout] (96-97)

Actually have the book (How to Date a White Woman: A Practical Guide for Asian Men). It's written by a businessman from (I think) Singapore and offers great advice in pidgin English.

Here is a sample:

How to work as a team: Many Asian men go out hunting for white women alone, and have found that men from different cultures have fumbled their attempts. Some act in a semi-hostile way towards Asian men, while others will overty intimidate the woman for even making eye contact with you.

Unlike the lone Asian male, the pack of wolves helps maintain morale and provides moral and physical support. The group also acts as a back up for each other in case of any physical conflict.

It is best to work in a team of two. Often, Asians tend to band together with more than two in a group; this might be because there are a lot more people in Asia.

Often times in a bar, there are conflicts between men on the subject of chasing a specific woman. Unfortunately, in such physical confrontation, the Asian male may find himself out- numbered by hostile or deranged men. All of a sudden, the hidden xenophobia or ethnic jealousy may surface and the crowd may participate in 'harassing' the lone Asian male. While the staff of a nightclub may be neutral, other white males may not, and may condone the act of intimidation as a way of social control. It is the fear of such situation that a white woman may avoid contact with the lone Asian man in front of such a crowd. The presence of a group alleviates her fear and allows her to open up to the interesting Asian man.

To protect themselves from the intimidation tactics of other men, who may spoil their catches while out hunting for women, the Asian male can do well by ganging up in a group. Packs of wolves hunt in a group. Protected by the others in a pack of wolves, they will be less susceptible to interference by other males. [
sic
throughout] (96-97)

This sounds like the dog whisperer lol

Here is a sample:

sic
throughout] (96-97)

uh, that's some shitty advice, yeah we're all weak men that are intimidated by other races. wtf.

"Often, Asians tend to band together with more than two in a group; this might be because there are a lot more people in Asia. "

that explains EVERYTHING!

uh, that's some shitty advice, yeah we're all weak men that are intimidated by other races. wtf.

"Often, Asians tend to band together with more than two in a group; this might be because there are a lot more people in Asia. "

that explains EVERYTHING!

The entire book is an LOL. That passage was literally chosen at random.

thats their allure. one wrong word/action and your completely fucked. Def. the hardest catch.

i think arab girls are tough ones too b/c you have to be worth breaking traditions and sometimes going against religion and risking an honor killing for.

i think arab girls are tough ones too b/c you have to be worth breaking traditions and sometimes going against religion and risking an honor killing for.

holy shit, the reason for this threak's existence was that I was trying to move away from Asian girl drama...

holy shit, the reason for this threak's existence was that I was trying to move away from Asian girl drama...

Haha. Once again julzkind FAILS at the I.N.T.E.R.N.E.T.Z.....................................

julzkind, in our cultures, you can be in with the fam after studying some chicken scratch, eating a bit of pig gut/snout, downing a few drinks with dad, and maybe a bit of brothel hopping/mild gangbanging slash profiling if it's that kind of family. No one ever said anything about taking human life here.

oh, i don't eat pork though. with us you'll be okay if you smoke hookah, eat seeds, drink mint tea, degrade women, play cards, marry 2 or more women and own a grocery store and/or gas station!