gimmegimme

Samurai Jeans

back from the tailors, hemmed 2.5 in. off plus .5 taper from mid-thigh. Feels weird wearing these after wearing 3001s for so long, bit baggy. 2nd thoughts on more taper

2758417002_973af4e9a0.jpg

need more hemming, not tapering

EDIT: Forgot to mention that these are 710s size 31

here are some post soak pics. I only did one soak..

Excuse the lighting. I had to bump up the brightness and shit so you could really see the fit..

2n1v0qa.jpg

iqg2sp.jpg

Leave them as they are and soak them 2 or 3 more times. They will like a different pair of jeans after those soaks and a few weeks of wear.

^^ That fit is really badass itsmedeka.

One more vote for no hem, more taper for epitaph's pair

one of those stupid questions, probably:

is it true that blue in green (gordon) is currently the only place outside of japan to get samurai jeans?

i am wondering, because i thought selfedge and denimbar had them in stock too. additionally, i was searching for a vendor in europe and it seems that nobody here is able to get any samurais, which heavily sucks! especially because an average pair of samurais would cost around 410$ when ordered from big, adding these lousy taxes 19% plus custom charges (especially on denim - 12%) calculated on the price plus the shipping costs here in germany!

i just want to know the status, so that i can make my final decision wether to go over a proxy or order with gordon safe and secure.

the backpocket stitching issue has no effect on my decision, as i do not care about it!

thx!

Take 5 isn't in Japan. Edmond might be able to help you there..

yes sir! what can i do??

Hi guys, i need a bit help, my waist measures at 34", what size should i buy for S5000BK? really thanks for the help!

Josuke, a 32 will be fine for slim and a 33 will be fine for relaxed.

and turntabloid proxy or finding someone to proxy for you, will be cheaper than BiG. not sure how much but im very sure its cheaper. i like BiG cause of the support and the free hemming and one wash if you want them to

^^ That fit is really badass itsmedeka.

One more vote for no hem, more taper for epitaph's pair

i mean, i guess if you want to turn your samurais into diors so you can hang with theblinding..

Quick question for you Samurai freaks!

Thinking about getting a pair of 710 and looking for comments about the fit.

I'm working on a pair of SDA 103 and would like to know if they are really slimmer than them. If any of you ever had a pir of 103 i'm looking for something a bit slimmer.

Thanks

^ive tried on the 103 and from what i remember the thighs are slimmer than the comparable 710s but the 710 has the smaller leg opening

^ive tried on the 103 and from what i remember the thighs are slimmer than the comparable 710s but the 710 has the smaller leg opening

Thanks a lot man, that's exactly what I needed to hear!

I'm definitely going for a 710 as my next pair.

dont mention it. good, its a fabulous combo of cut and denim, i love mine

Looky here what I found.

3178ob6.jpg

24vsdgl.jpg

Fit and soak pics I imagine next weekend. Going away this one so these will have to wait.

i mean, i guess if you want to turn your samurais into diors so you can hang with theblinding..

Tastes differ, else everyone would look the same

so I ended up soaking my s710bk's and I don't like the way the denim feels now.. feels all hard and rough as opposed to the way they felt before the soak.. smooth and soft.. hopefully they readjust to feel the same way again with more wears

I bought a pair of 0500XX Samurais, and they have this really annoying crotch and ass problem. Both parts look incredibly poofy and goofy. I thought at first that it was just because the jeans were still stiff, and while this may be true for the ass, the jeans won't crease above the bottom of the crotch. Maybe I need to hike them up higher, but then they just look like grandpa jeans. I wasn't looking for the slouchy, fashiony pair of jeans, but I wasn't expect thing. Should I just sell them? Weird thing is that every other part fits great.