Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

You could try wearing them a little lower on the hips, but otherwise, that is honestly not a good (nor flattering) fit. Not saying to wear your pants on the ground, but maybe pull them down a touch. If that doesn't work, sell them.

Stretched out? Were they 32 at the waist originally? (Or 34, and you soaked, they shrunk, but you put on wet to expand them back to 34?) I thought Sams were supposed to shrink, not stretch... Replies above said I should go with a 35 or 36 if I wanted a 34 waist.

I know they could be different Lots and that would change their original waist size, but even then I thought they'd all shrink a bit -- not expand. I thought I might order today and now I'm not sure what to do again.

Thanks.

bit late replying..doh! yes were about 33.5" pre-soak then shrank to like a 31" lol! freaked out for about 30 seconds then wore em damp till they resolved to a nice fit by the time they were dry

Anyone have w/ expertise on sizing the S526xxII. From what I've read, it seems not many people have them. Edmond? I don't want anything too tight, but the fit is already fuller than the 5000 fit, no? I'm erring toward TTS, which for me would be a 31.

I sized up one on my S0500xx, because I wanted a looser waist, especially since that RHT Texas cotton keeps shrinking, but they're maybe just slightly looser even than I wanted. I'd never size down on any Sam fit; maybe 3000vx excepted, but I'm torn between the 31 + 32 on the 526, because it seems to run small...