Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

lol I know exactly wat it is, Ive even wrote a paper on it. Intentional or not when things are taken out of their context they can have different meaning ala the Bible. To some not intellectually adept, the showcasing of such stereotypes is just what it is, showcasing of stereotypes. So if your just happening by and catch that on someones shirt, whos gonna sit their and analyze its intention?

Like i said the black one is cool, but the black face on it is too intense for me personally. I like the guys movies too. I do learn, I learn alot and not from clothing lines founded by a homosexual englishman.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I know exactly wat it is, Ive even wrote a paper on it. Intentional or not when things are taken out of their context they can have different meaning ala the Bible. To some not intellectually adept, the showcasing of such stereotypes is just what it is, showcasing of stereotypes. So if your just happening by and catch that on someones shirt, whos gonna sit their and analyze its intention?

Like i said the black one is cool, but the black face on it is too intense for me personally. I like the guys movies too. I do learn, I learn alot and not from clothing lines founded by a homosexual englishman.

Well then you should have said that the shirt could be perceived as racist, not that the shirt is racist.

I agree with you that wearing a shirt with a character in black face will result in dirty looks and having to explain yourself a lot.

i was hoping the kermit tee would have kermit flexing like the deck

the malcolm x fitted is hot and it looks like theyre making another fitted similar to the the font clientele used last season for there shirt you can see it on the third picture

sup18.jpg

terry-richardson-for-supreme27-500-x-333.jpg

terry-richardson-for-supreme11-500-x-333.jpg

terry-richardson-for-supreme14-500-x-333.jpg

Wow the tees this season are...I don't know. They are not bad in any way and the les miserables is a great design. The Kids have there say looks good all murdered out on that black. But im not really feelin um.

Need that courvoisier (cause all I drink is that yak) , and that linen button up don't look too bad. Bet other colors are better

i didn't think it could get worse than stickers & tees but the les miz takes the cake.

i bet no one would want the kids t-shirt if it were $20 on the taang website but that's the great thing about supreme, you can get punk/hc band t-shirts for twice as much as they cost on st marks because hey you wouldn't wear them otherwise, would you?

and not that it matters but i shoulda bought that goddamn record when it was $75 at vinyl ink 10 years ago (george gelestino rip).

ps - someone needs to make a t-shirt of this:

third1.jpg

edit: or this

ncm_small.jpg

Start Something T is fucking rad, and will be on the online shop, so I wouldn't worry about getting one. Unsolved Mysteries logo is kind of bizzare, but hey, maybe we'll get an "A Current Affair" T or something later on.

Crackhead Junkie beanie is A+

\/\/\/

It's pretty damn uncanny

unsolvedkf9.jpg