Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

As usual, got my shipping confirm. this afternoon too.

For all the hate on Supreme's online ordering, I've actually only seen a tightly run ship.

Since their online shop went live last year, for every order I placed, I received an immediate confirmation, a shipping confirmation two days later, & my order about 4-5 days later.

Not bad for a nascent operation dealing with all the hype & flood...better than a lot of other outfits in biz for much longer.

depends when you ordered...i got mine in later and got the email later too. so i havent gotten confirmation yet. during second fall drop i got my STUFF in 3 days

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only people that "hate" on Supreme's online store are the babies that can't get their shit, cause mommy's credit card address doesn't match their daycare address.

heh heh, tell it like it is...what i thought too. but i can't front as well as you, ec27, so i just bite my tongue & roll with laughter at the kids playing grownup.

depends when you ordered...i got mine in later and got the email later too. so i havent gotten confirmation yet. during second fall drop i got my STUFF in 3 days

that korean lady's name on the boxes, what is it...linda kim or sheila kim, anyway, she be pretty good. i live out here in bum fuck egypt, well the midwest, so i'm pleased with how quick i get my stuff.

it's from this brand called supreme. they make sb's.

why dont you...

boon mag exclusive.

thanks...

I thought it might have been t_z's boys stuff.

For all the hate on Supreme's online ordering, I've actually only seen a tightly run ship.

Not bad for a nascent operation dealing with all the hype & flood...better than a lot of other outfits in biz for much longer.

you're right, i can't think of anything wrong with a mail order operation that randomly changes the color on your order, doesn't accept returns, won't respond to e-mails and won't help work with their carrier of choice to help track down missing packages.

you're right, i can't think of anything wrong with a mail order operation that randomly changes the color on your order, doesn't accept returns, won't respond to e-mails and won't help work with their carrier of choice to help track down missing packages.

AMEX, Gold preferably. ;)

Seriously, with regard to returns and even substituting items (although I still believe this is anecdotal), Supreme's draconian terms & FAQ lay it out either explicitly or can be inferred.

Maybe not so good for the slighted, but it seems to have covered their asses so far. Who knows?...perhaps I'll be singing a different tune if it happens to me.

Seriously, with regard to returns and even substituting items (although I still believe this is anecdotal), Supreme's draconian terms & FAQ lay it out either explicitly or can be inferred.

well, they tell you that all packages are fully insured and that it's the receiver's responsibility to file a claim in case one goes missing. what they don't tell you is that it's ups policy to only issue insurance claims to the shipper. so basically you would have to go through the hassle of issuing a stop payment through your credit card company.

i'm not asking anyone to cry a river, i only mention it because it's laughable that people are saying that this web store is any better than a fly by night operation (which is all it's intended to be, really).

anyway, back to your regularly scheduled "i got my shipping confirmation" thread.

nyc stock update:

baseball jackets are done

striped hoodie in gucci colorway is done

most light flannels are out, except for blue/yellow

purple check shirt is done

most flags/nhl crest hoodies are done

summer plaid box caps are done

zippos are peeeeeeaced

in stock

most t's still left (start something, fuck, the kids, youth crew, everything but kermit).

new chinos in stock WITH cell phone pocket. no ass reinforcement, $120

jeans (raw/black)

s new eras

surf style hats

chambray box caps

crest hats

field jacket

striped parka

racing jacket (blechhhh. shit is GARBAGE)

constructed t's (royal blue is done)

ash trays

stickers

keychains

thats all i can remember.

constructed t's (royal blue is done)

Damn, how did I miss the royal blue one?

What were all the colors they had. I know of teal, seafoam, grey, black, white, and evidently royal. What else was there?

i can't believe the pokcet tees are goin so quickly

And cut and sew gear in general. It used to be that unless it was a t-shirt or something with a box logo, you could walk in and pick it up no problem. The [relatively] high price tag and lack of flashy logos was enough to keep the sheep away.

Why all of a sudden are people buying up everything?

I mean, Supreme kind of blew up among non-skate heads after the lowtop dunks dropped, but even then, it was never like this. What's the explanation?

Can't these herbs buy 'The Hundreds' gear?

The reason things other than the tees are selling quicker than before is because all over print (and hectic designs in general), are..well, all over.

And I'm also suprised the pocket tees are moving at that price as well. I've always liked their constructed tees (material/construction) but they've always been a bit too wide for my taste? Wish they made them fit like the normal tees, which are definitely slimmer and longer

^^^would you be able to measure the total length on those?

what measurements do u need? inseam and out?

and i bought a tan duffle today as well..and i think my box tag is sewn on upside down....

Edit: just checked the site, my box tag is upside down...my duffles worth crazy more dough now!! like those upside down plane stamps....billy ripken fuck face bb card!! weeeeee

what measurements do u need? inseam and out?

and i bought a tan duffle today as well..and i think my box tag is sewn on upside down....

Edit: just checked the site, my box tag is upside down...my duffles worth crazy more dough now!! like those upside down plane stamps....billy ripken fuck face bb card!! weeeeee

outseam would be rad, thanks! inseam too for good measure if you're up for it, but supreme inseams can be deceptively short sometimes 'cause the rise is usually so high/long on their pants (which i like)

outseam would be rad, thanks! inseam too for good measure if you're up for it, but supreme inseams can be deceptively short sometimes 'cause the rise is usually so high/long on their pants (which i like)

cool

this is on a 36 waist

the half waist is 18

inseam 31

outseam 42

pretty similar to last season if that helps