Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not a big deal, but thought it was kind of weird ...one thing i noticed on the striped jacket... on the bottom of the inner plackard the one hanging up in the store had the 'world famous' embroidered on it that the hoodies have near the string eyelets with 'supreme | 2008' on the inside of it.. the one i got just has the 'supreme | 2008' screened logo on the outer part

not a big deal, but thought it was kind of weird ...one thing i noticed on the striped jacket... on the bottom of the inner plackard the one hanging up in the store had the 'world famous' embroidered on it that the hoodies have near the string eyelets with 'supreme | 2008' on the inside of it.. the one i got just has the 'supreme | 2008' screened logo on the outer part

does yours look like these?

img3074_SUP.OU11.jpgimg3080_SUP.OU2.jpg

which color did you get?

i think supreme in LA is the worst. Eveeeeeeerybody wears it now, my favorite is the straight edge metalcore kids that used to rock their favorite emo band tee and camo shorts with reeboks turned Stussy/Dunkhead turned i only wear Supreme in the matter of a year. Its definitely funny seeing kids myspace pages that run home right after camping out to take bathroom pictures in kermit tees. Yeah that'll give you cred.

Who says you're not one of them?

Can anyone confirm the Kate Moss 10th tee came in a black colorway in Japan?, I was doubtful since I only seen it in white.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

i don't mean to junk up this thread anymor than it's already been junked up, but on my way to researching the going rate for a kermit t on ebay, i stumbled upon this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SUPREME-X-NORTH-FACE-Summit-JACKET-sz-LARGE-nike-kermit_W0QQitemZ150222547116QQihZ005QQcategoryZ57988QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. keep in mind this is for a used item.

yeah looks like that... the green one i tried on had that on the inside with the world famous on the front where that print is in your pics. i got the green one

ah right on, yeah the one on the racks is probably a sample then. glad they just stuck w/the supreme 2008 on the outside, i love that little detail on the jacket actually.

i would say the striped jacket fits a little smaller than the tagged size. it's definitely fitted and the sleeves are nice and small... no baggy steez.

on another note i saw the skyline north face on some 14 yr old azn dude in union square. that thing is awful.

Does the baseball jacket have the tag where you can write your name in on it this season? I always thought that was kind of neat.

don't quote me on this, but it's not for the owner's name - it's where resellers can put their tag when they try to flog it on forum marketplaces.

and on that note, the racing jackets are out and have replaced said baseball jackets on display in nyc.

i would say the striped jacket fits a little smaller than the tagged size. it's definitely fitted and the sleeves are nice and small... no baggy steez.

on another note i saw the skyline north face on some 14 yr old azn dude in union square. that thing is awful.

how about length-wise? the striped hoodie is def smaller than tagged, feels at least a size smaller and fitted.