Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Montreal
Seriously? Do you want to rephrase that?

You're a grown man (well....) wearing a t-shirt with a picture of a children's TV show character.

I don't even know where to begin with this one.

Drop it already.. you're getting fucking annoying.

You got beef? PM me. Don't bring this thread down any further than it already is.

HAHAHA YOU CALLIN ME OUT? INTERNET THUGGIN? i dont have beef sir, you're a minor annoyance on this board to me and other members with your "i think i can decide waht the cultural and street standard is" with blanket trash talk about the hundreds. if YOU have beef with me, you can take the bus down to the city and see me on Dyckman street. and subsequently shit in your pants.

Stop the internet poseur machine. The more you know

its NOT me in the picture..

just some random guy from wearing kermit-tee and looking like shit, and like sassafras pointed out, David Brent

Someone needs a lesson in sarcasm.

Oh and did someone mention the Hundreds in a Supreme thread? hahahahahhahahahha...

wait did any one read his little statement he made on opening a store in LA, he even made reference to the "Selfedge" guy.

erm id say constructeds are about maybe a half inch shorter than AAA,i just tried it on it feels a bit boxy at the min but think once the crease falls out the sleeves fit be better,quality is nice.thinking should maybe got xl but not sure that be any longer

constructed tee these would be sweeter with matching tags rather than red supreme,

i could have sworn some of them had tonal tags. i know for sure the royal blue one did

i don't mean to junk up this thread anymor than it's already been junked up.

Not Possible

so no one wants to do a proxy eh?

Supremehot does them. PM him.

I think it was seenmy who asked this - does anyone know if there's a crewneck for the spring? look into your crystal ball and rat

does anyone not use the ignore user feature?

i tried it out after ecr mentioned it, was disappointed not to see the title instantly change to "Supreme 2008 S/S - page 3 at the top of my screen. rodhall05 was the first on my list (don't bother trying to start beef with me because i don't see your posts)

eric, i'm sure there'll be a crewneck but if it's not cyc then who cares?

about the constructeds, i'm sure they're great and everything but i think a lot of the people that got into supreme because of their well made basics (the glenn o' briens of the world) will start to have a tough time justifying the extra price esp now that a) uniqlo has opened up around the corner and B) quality goes down.

i'm sure from a business side it's fine because of all the new (cough cough) customers picking up the slack but it's kind of a shame to see.

why is supreme so hyped up on sufu? i've been around for a couple months, but i really don't see why wearing a t-shirt or a hat that deliberately says "SUPREME" like a walking human advertisement is cool?

sir, you raise a good point. i need a new wardrobe.

why is supreme so hyped up on sufu? i've been around for a couple months, but i really don't see why wearing a t-shirt or a hat that deliberately says "SUPREME" like a walking human advertisement is cool?

edit: forgot this photo :P

haha for some reason that reminds me of andy milonokis

haha for some reason that reminds me of andy milonokis

agreed.

to the man who asked what is up wiht supreme...

supreme is just a brand of clothes?

dunno if my analogy is legit but heres how i see clothes

its like a car.. why would you buy a junk shitmobile when you can buy something like a bmw or something nice?

its because there are certain qualities that you are drawn to.. whether its the look you like, the quality of the materials, or just the dream of the inventor.

dont buy it if you dont have interest for it.. (trying to be "cool" cause your neighbours bought something like that)

edit: forgot this photo :P

n547025477_1742220_4472.jpg

That kid runs more game than you ever will.