Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about length-wise? the striped hoodie is def smaller than tagged, feels at least a size smaller and fitted.

its definitely fitted... not boxy. that was my criteria if i was going to buy it or not. lengthwise it hits me about 2" below the belt, which is kidn of an arbitrary measurement.

i'll take some fit pics and measurements tonight as i owe papoose and ericdw those anyway.

im toying with the stripe parka now,thinking black,but im also o the field jacket in navy just to wear as a shirt.its a tough call

yeah i kinda wanted to do that too. just wear the field jacket kinda like a shirt cause its so dope. but still, 210 or whatever it is that theyre asking is a lot of money for it.

is the striped parka really thin too? or is it a legit jacket with lining and such?

Oh cool..thanks bro

Stating the blatently obvious is sarcasm I guess. That sentence could be applied to any post in this thread...it's the SUPREME thread

I'll just sit and wait until someone with 3000 posts asks to get my answer

As usual, got my shipping confirm. this afternoon too.

For all the hate on Supreme's online ordering, I've actually only seen a tightly run ship.

Since their online shop went live last year, for every order I placed, I received an immediate confirmation, a shipping confirmation two days later, & my order about 4-5 days later.

Not bad for a nascent operation dealing with all the hype & flood...better than a lot of other outfits in biz for much longer.

As usual, got my shipping confirm. this afternoon too.

For all the hate on Supreme's online ordering, I've actually only seen a tightly run ship.

Since their online shop went live last year, for every order I placed, I received an immediate confirmation, a shipping confirmation two days later, & my order about 4-5 days later.

Not bad for a nascent operation dealing with all the hype & flood...better than a lot of other outfits in biz for much longer.

The only people that "hate" on Supreme's online store are the babies that can't get their shit, cause mommy's credit card address doesn't match their daycare address.