What is your Wallet?

john11f

I really dig the All-Ett timpoblete, pretty sleek i've never seen one before.

Here is the soon to be retired nasty volvo wallet that paid homage to my beloved boxy old car (RIP)

volvolove.jpg

and heres what i think will replace it. a wenger wallet/card holder thing i stumbled upon the other day:

swisslove.jpg

I use an O'neil black leather bifold wallet. Got it for 5 finger discount at Macys during a sale (all the tags were ripped off so its more their fault than mine, so dont get all huffy). I would have retired it a while ago for this cool poketo wallet (i forget the artist), but my jeans have wear marks from the O'neil and I dont wanna mess them up. Thats the ONLY reason I havent changed. How sad.

thanks dave63... I'll try to keep posting pic's on the progress of it.... check back with me ten years from now...

lol

• 1 month later...

This is mine, it was a gift from my gf last xmas... I'm thinking about picking up the one from leather goods connection... I keep this in my "men purse" as I don't think it would survive in my jeans back pockets...

267213384_85548e745c.jpg

267213577_62c9ee089a.jpg