What is your Wallet?

john11f

DSC00977-vi.jpg

DSC00982-vi.jpg

DSC00983-vi.jpg

DSC00985-vi.jpg DSC00989-vi.jpg

Simple, elegant, quality construction, great leather. I think my wallet seach is over! Has 6 CC slots, 2 areas for for cards, receipts, etc, and one large bill area. It's a little thicker than i thought it would be, but i'm sure it'll flatten out. I might put my Red Moon on the market. If anyone is interested PM me.

why do you like this wallet? is it the brand? it looks so cheap like something you get out of the dolar store?

see that tag on the front. that's worth 80 dollars alone. i have one up on the market btw for a good price. BNWT.

Does anyone have a picture of one of the colored cdg wallets thats been used for a long time?

I've been avoiding putting it in my pocket so the denim doesn't bleed (neon green one), but now its getting all scraped because its inside my backpack. Maybe if the bleeding looks cool I'll just rough it.

just rough it:P i have a neon green one too. it's still new so not too much bleeding. i must say the only place it has wear is on the top zipper part which sticks out of my pocket a little.

DSC00977-vi.jpg

DSC00982-vi.jpg

DSC00983-vi.jpg

DSC00985-vi.jpg DSC00989-vi.jpg

Simple, elegant, quality construction, great leather. I think my wallet seach is over! Has 6 CC slots, 2 areas for for cards, receipts, etc, and one large bill area. It's a little thicker than i thought it would be, but i'm sure it'll flatten out. I might put my Red Moon on the market. If anyone is interested PM me.

Very nice! How much was it and where did you get it from?

Best (cheapest) place to pick up basic CdG wallets? I know DSM carries them - anybody else?

start-london imo is the best place to buy them. i live in the states and my comme des garçons wallet arrived quickly. i didnt get screwed that hard with shipping either. i got the large brown leather zip for the same price i would if i bought it in the states (shipping and exchange rates included). mine was marked £85 on the product page however when I went to check out it was £73 total (+ shipping!)

Took some pictures of my distressed leather wallet. Pretty bad with a camera but hopefully you guys get an idea of the texture.

p4010666yo2.jpg

that shit be nasty.