Pictures that make you uncomfortable

Mr Waffles

[highlight] GOD. I am SO FUCKING TIRED of retarded mutherfuckers posting pictures that make the term " uncomfortable" an extreme understatement. WHAT THE FUCK do you fucking people not understand about this topic? READ THE FIRST COUPLE PAGES. This is not motherfucking 4chan. This isn't a fucking gross-out topic.[/highlight]

Watching this makes me feel bad, feel really bad :/

Can't even embedd the vid, don't wanna see this shit again.

(I already saw those 2girls1cup vid, the homeless hammered by 2 teenages, and even worse, but this one being "legal" makes it different to me, don't know why).

i dont get it...is her face sewn to an ass? cuz if so, that is hilarious hahaha

Watching this makes me feel bad, feel really bad :/

Can't even embedd the vid, don't wanna see this shit again.

(I already saw those 2girls1cup vid, the homeless hammered by 2 teenages, and even worse, but this one being "legal" makes it different to me, don't know why).

you go on about this shit disturbing you more than a homeless guy getting beat up with hammers?

Its a horror movie, it doesnt even look that fucked up.

Fuck, i wont watch cannibal holocaust because they actually killed those animals in real life, but this human centipede shit is just mundane.

you go on about this shit disturbing you more than a homeless guy getting beat up with hammers?

Its a horror movie, it doesnt even look that fucked up.

Fuck, i wont watch cannibal holocaust because they actually killed those animals in real life, but this human centipede shit is just mundane.

No, the homeless hammered might be the most horrible one I have seen,.