Pictures that make you uncomfortable

Mr Waffles

man what the fuck.

i think this pic sums it all up. images are too large to put here and i cbf resizing... i just remembered there are sample vids up there (now in english cos i stupidly put up the japanese link earlier), and the always epic english descriptions like

The Woman Also Cries That The Frog Croaks And It Hurts

Frog's Leg Inside Vagina…

Once one starts jumping, the rest follow and it's absolute chaos. There were frogs anywhere! We created some great images though. The actress frigs herself with frogs inside her tights, performs fellatio with one, uses them for hand jobs, and does two frog invasion. I'm so grateful to the actress for persevering despite the stench. I took the frogs to a special restaurant afterwards and we had them sauteed in butter.

240ywes.gif

one time when i was 9 i smushed a rather large spider in my school changing room only to see about 100 tiny little baby spiders scurry from it.

another time, there was a fly on my kitchen counter moving somewhat lethargically, again this was smushed. on closer inspection of the guts there were several maggots crawling from the dead fly.

i shudder thinking about both of these events. writing about them brings no catharsis. sigh.