Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

fit on my n&f x oni. great denim in one of my favorite fits. the inseam is crazy short though, kinda surprised by that.

6883877053_e6e36fb76d_z.jpg

fit on my n&f x oni. great denim in one of my favorite fits. the inseam is crazy short though, kinda surprised by that.

6883877053_e6e36fb76d_z.jpg

did you hang them by the hems after you soaked them? i heard that helps minimize shrinking cuz it keeps tension on the inseam instead of letting it get completely shrunken up. sounds legit, but not sure if works lol

so has anyone gotten the frank2s yet? or am i the only one whos crazy about it?

Why are you surprised? Unsanfordized denim + 34 inch inseam... Did you think they were going to get longer after the wash?

Anyway they look good. Don't worry about it.

obviously i thought they would get longer after the wash.

I guess he is surprised that N&f didn't make them longer in the beginning to compensate for the shrinkage

yuuuuup.

No, I want to stretch them out a bit first before soaking. From the around the thighs down they are still snug but these are considerably looser than the 30s. For example, I can fit my whole hand into my waist now.

fit is on point but they'll shrink a lot with more wash/soaks, might be a pain :)

Anyone know how well the elephant 2 skinny guys give???? I recently bought a pair in 29" which i am in every other brand but they are so tiny they don't fit the top button popped i can get the bottom two buttons fastened now!! Will they give??

Hey Guys do the N&F elephant 2 skinny guys give? ALOT? I recently purchase a 29"waist which i am in all other brands, However these are tiny so tiny i made the top button pop!! I've managed to fasten the bottom two buttons and I'm now hoping they give so i can fasten the rest! Please help??