Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Hey first post.

Anyways, I just bought my first pair of raw jeans, some N&F Slimguys in broken twill selvage. I like them so far, I am about 8 days into them and they have already stretched quite a bit. Hopefully they don't stretch anymore. I am planning on wearing them daily for a full year. I would post fit pics if I could, but I am new on here so I guess there is a waiting period or something. Anyways, I plan on taking a photo every month so I will definitely be updating you guys on my progress.

Since there is no fading pictures of the natural indigo weird guys I figured I would throw mine up. This is a little over 2 months/ 2 soaks. A nice light jean that is already nice and soft. They can be had really cheap all over the interwebs

5477074698_0e1ec4a331.jpg

5477073980_a37e4ec171.jpg

5476472125_0245188a52.jpg

5477092536_8c253a8f9a.jpg

5476492027_1232f6cde2.jpg

i've been looking for these for awhile now.. where do you get em cheap online?

After the discussion of inseam lengths on the N&F 21oz Slim Guy, I took out a measuring tape and checked mine: 32.3".

Now, mind you, these have had a warm (not hot) soak, so there may have been some shrinking -- but I recall them being about the same when I first got them, and for sanforized denim, I have trouble believing that these started their life with a 35" inseam.

If you're tall, I'd recommend buying in-store rather than online since it seems like N&F inseams aren't reliably as marked.

Hi guys, I just went to 4horsemen today and I tried on the N&F x momo and also a pair of skinny guys in deep indigo. Both were in size 31 and the momo does fits bigger than the regular skinnys in deep indigo. I couldn't even do up the first button on the deep indigo and when I tried on 32, I could button them all up rather easily. I wear a size 28 NS and 31 thin finn which shouldn't make sense why I can't fit into a 31 SG. I may have put on some weight since coming to Canada though.

Was out shopping with my girlfriend in Santa Barbara yesterday, went by the Blue Bee Denim shop which was having a 70% off entire store sale. Went in looking around not expecting to like anything .. most of it is seven for mankind, rock and republic.. for what i could see..

well anyways came upon a really small pile of Naked & Famous denim, had heard good things about them so i decided to try on what they had. I tried on the weird guys in both a 29 and 30. Didn't like the fit in either.. to put it simplyg.. i thought it was.. "weird" ;)

tried on a pair of the black skinny guys stretches in a size 30. loved them. never had a pair of black jeans and i always wanted one.

got them for $45 out the door compare to what would have been around $150

pretty stoked, gonna throw them in my rotation with my dukes, grim tims, and new standards.

now all i need are some freaking iron hearts.. :(

oh P.S. hi guys, long time lurker, first time poster.. came over from hypebeast originally ... don't hate.

- cuddles

i got myself a skinnyguy yesterday. I normally wear a 30/31 length but when i measured the skinnyguy it was a 37.

So, should i soak the jeans first to get some shrinkage before hemming or should i just go ahead and hem it without bothering with the soak?

Guest nooblet333
hello, I got myself a pair of N&FxMomo jeans yesterday for my bday. Do they fade as fast as other japanese jeans? How long does it take to break them in, or should I just soak?

They fade pretty fast I would say depending on what you do on a daily base.. usually all jeans get broken into in about 20 days of 5+ hours constant wear. I recommend soaking em for 1 hour or so in hot water, just to get rid of excess shrinkage, then just hang dry them, wear em a little damp if you want so it can shape on to your body/stretch them out little faster.

just got a pair of weird guy's in the japan heritage denim. the denim is incredible, 14oz super mega slubby and irregular. apparently it is a denim previously used by samurai...

5525263119_0d93929d7c.jpg

5525847180_75df2606b5.jpg

5525249325_f2dd55790a.jpg

These are a lot slimmer & lower than what I'm used to, but I still think it works...