Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

I was looking around my local area for some new jeans and came across N&F and Nudie Jeans, being pretty new the denim scene i was curious on how people took care of these and found this and a couple other threads about these jeans.

Needless to say, I'm loving the way my Weird Guy Deep indigo fit and can't wait to see the finished product.

Fit pics on the way :D

On another note, I originally went TTS, but realized the other one I got was too big, So i've got a SIZE 33 Weird Guy Deep Indigo up for sale. Only worn to realize that they were too big after i purchased them.

So I met this guy at a store in Winnipeg named Chris who works for Ducks Unlimited Canada who brought in 2 pairs of beat up N&F jeans. The first one is this crazy pair of 21oz selvedge in WeirdGuy fit. It was even more impressive in person...

faded_21oz_front.jpg?psid=1

faded_21oz_back.jpg?psid=1

The store (Danali) had some of the same jeans in stock, so I took a comparison photo:

fadedvsraw_21oz.jpg?psid=1

Chris is about 6"1 and my guess is approx 180 lbs. He wears size 32. The shop manager told me that Chris is a "bushwacker" and works in Canada's wetlands doing serious tough work to preserve the environment.

These jeans have never been washed and Chris tells me that he will continue to beat them up!

He also has a faded SkinnyGuy Natural Indigo Selvedge and a 15oz leather belt, both of which I may post soon. AND, he also bought the new 26oz black N&F jeans, so we'll see how those turn out in a few months...

Those are beautiful! Makes me not wash my jeans forever! Ok maybe a year tops

I couldn't agree more man it's Gunna be great, I love how dark the denim is and how it fades to a nice light blue, that's really the only evo pics I've seen of these jeans

taro, lookin good on the momo collab. i really couldnt justify the price for N&F after being so disappointed with their indigo WG's. best of luck on em.