Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Hey I just picked up my first pair of Naked and Famous jeans. I bought the grey selvedge weird guy and I am just wondering what experiences people have with stretching as they are worn. I got them a size down to a point where the top button doesn't close but I know jeans stretch a lot. Anyways thanks for any info.

Hey I just picked up my first pair of Naked and Famous jeans. I bought the grey selvedge weird guy and I am just wondering what experiences people have with stretching as they are worn. I got them a size down to a point where the top button doesn't close but I know jeans stretch a lot. Anyways thanks for any info.

i believe they stretch anywhere from 1-2 inches. opinions vary on the stretching. if you don't like your jeans very tight around your waist in the end i would suggest maybe going true to size instead..

Not to barge in on your guys's tour but...

I do work at dutil denim, so i could probably get a hold of brandon fairly easily to do a sign off or to even pitch the idea to him. I'm sure that he'd be interested in the idea, he does watch these forums, and that getting a custom jean for us would probably not be impossible.

I'm very interested in participating in this event anyway it goes. I live in vancouver (or at least a suburb of). definitely in reach of a hand off.

Again, i'm a size 28, as a lot of us seem to be around, so if we do we should definitely go for a smaller size.

There's going to be a lot of new interesting denims coming out i think, i missed the meeting with brandon that we had but i heard good things. maybe i should look into it some more or we should wait a little bit until more things come in?

One of our owners bought these and said that they stretched like crazy. I dont think he wears them anymore because they got so big. disappointing because they were breaking in nicely but oh well. I think that he bought them just fitted as well so your sizing sounds right. keep them going.

i believe they stretch anywhere from 1-2 inches. opinions vary on the stretching. if you don't like your jeans very tight around your waist in the end i would suggest maybe going true to size instead..

Thanks for the info. I decided to keep the sized down pair and, low and behold, they have stretched a good inch. Here's hoping for one more inch and I am good and perfect.

I own both the Grey and Indigo weird guy. From experience, the Greys don't stretch out as much as the indigo. I recommend only sizing down 1 for the Grey

actually, i wouldn't mind seeing what happened here, could you show a picture of?

cosign

also, depending on where you bought your jeans you may be able to take them back and they can fix it for you. otherwise shoot brandon an e-mail and he might be able to do something?? since sewing through 21oz denim is not exactly normal...

i'm getting really mad over heere reading that you want to do slim guy cut.. i want weird guy, i am a weird guy, is that so wrong? give me weird green jeans

marc is getting a weird guy in grey. the fit looks great, i'll prob cop for my next pair of pants (not grey. maybe the lightweight or deep indigo???)

I wear a 31 in apc new cure. What size would you recommend I get for the skinnyguy?

last time my friend sized down two, 3 of 5 buttons popped off on his N & F

Echoing Ole there. Any news?

Someone else?

I talked to one of my bosses today, he seemed interested. I'm going to start doing the dutil blog, so if theres enough interest i'm sure we can work something out with a collaboration between us. Definitely will ask brandon about it if we can get twelve people in.

Less than a months wear I'd say. SIzed down 2.

mg1543g.jpg

Thats such a strange place for that tear, even though you sized down twice. where did you buy them? if the stores just they'll take that pair back, send it to N&F, repair it, then send it back.

At least they did that when my top button fell off...