Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Naked & Famous Weird Guy

Size 31

This is my first pair of raw denim and I bought it back in December. I tore my ankle ligament so i couldn't wear them for a month so about 5 months of wear. No washes/rinses

I want to get a pair of APC's but I want a looser fit at the thigh part. Just a more consistent fit if that's the right word to use. What cut and size would you guys suggest?

IMG_3848.jpg

IMG_3847.jpg

Your Weird Guys are looking good! Keep at them and they should turn out great. The fit looks pretty similar to my size 31 Weird Guys, except mine are a little roomier in the thigh (I probably should have sized down 2 instead of 1). Yours is definitely one of the better WG fits that I've seen so far.

As for recommendations for your next pair, what fit are you going for (slim, relaxed, tapered, straight leg, etc.)? It would also help to know your measurements (true waist , thighs, inseam). I think we're about the same size, and I find most slim cuts work well (tapered or straight). Going from N&F to APC, I think you'll be disappointed. If you want to try a pair of slim straights, the 3sixteen SL denim is a great alternative to APC NS at a similar price point.

Just got in some Weird Guy indigo's. The best part is I paid $78 during Farinelli's sale.

nffront.jpg

nfside.jpg

nfback.jpg

Definitely could have sized down one. The Weird Guy cut isn't very forgiving or flattering when sized too big. I had a similar fit in the top block for my Deep Indigo WG's when I first had them, and I hated how they fit. I ended up hot soaking the top block which got them to shrink and fit better. Depends on the fit you're going for, I guess, but IMO they'd look best sized down one more (2?)

I think it just has to do with how they look on me new, due to the denim being stiff still. They fit snug and the first day of wear(today) was a little uncomfortable. I have a butt and muscular thighs/calves so I think once they are broken in they will look great.

I think it just has to do with how they look on me new, due to the denim being stiff still. They fit snug and the first day of wear(today) was a little uncomfortable. I have a butt and muscular thighs/calves so I think once they are broken in they will look great.

when they're broken in the diaper ass will sag even more

Lots of N&F on sale at Barney's right now. 88 Bucks!

geez.. my friend bought his like a few weeks back at full price :(

theyre sanforized, but soaking them initially takes off the excess starch/dye and the minimal shrinkage b4 you wear them.

its not needed , but sanforized doesnt mean no shrinkage, just minimal. so i just soak initially regardless .

no discriminating on jeans