neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**Some long stuff no one cares about...***

and than this dexstar kid neg reps me with some stfu bullshit. right now they are beating each other off all over their sling n stones. swalla back!!!

if you know my steez, ill pop off on any shit-talker on sufu, i really dont give fuck either way. either you like it, or you dont. thats what i do, i shuts niggas up. w/your tickle-me elmo wearing a nacho-libre mask doin' the quagmire dance lookin' avatar ass. gigidy-gigidy ass bitch...

stfu.

expect more red when i can

wow. you just scared the shit out of me. ill need some shrooms from dude to calm down. let me know when youre done eating that man-sandwich w/extra pickles...

wow. you just scared the shit out of me. ill need some shrooms from dude to calm down. let me know when youre done eating that man-sandwich w/extra pickles...

it wasnt supposed to scare u... just letting u kno

P.S. ur "disses" are hella weak... HELLA

I don't think you quite understand how the rep system works.

When you re-register with a new ID be sure and PM me so I can turn that one red too.

yes I do know, but when people neg rep me with reasons like

"fdasf" "ha!" "this is a joke" they deserve neg rep back.

reputation_neg.gifWho would make the best... 07-22-2008 06:18 PM AstroWolf Any negative points to be made about dark night will result in neg rep dude. that shit is the only other property in comic history as good as watchmen or akira.

This is actually my first neg rep. I went back into the thread to see what I did, and the only thing I posted on that page was some recommended reading. I don't see what I did wrong, I don't even think I said anything negative about batman.