neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^at first I was going to point out that those are in the wrong thread, but on second thought they belong here: NEG REP FOR THE FEET

What are you wearing... 05-07-2008 09:14 AM champagne_bubblebath why are you not inside Mitchell Bros.

haha kinda creepy this person seems to know I live right by Mitchell Bros. strip club but i guess you can tell from the pic. but weird ass reason to neg, no? i would be in there 24/7 if i had money to burn :(

also WTF on this energy drink topic:

School me on Energy... 01-03-2008 04:00 PM Mr Waffles brandon biebel can nosegrind further than you

Guest ManOfSteel555

i'm just frustrated with my neg rep, because i made a stupid noobie mistake months ago and posted in the WAYWT thread without my pic attaching...didn't realize till several weeks later that i'd got hit with negative rep over it (i since deleted the post).

bah, it's just frustrating because though i don't post that frequently i'm on here all the time and it makes it tough to buy and sell on supermarket with bad rep...but i guess with patience and useful posts, my rep shall grow.

i'm just frustrated with my neg rep, because i made a stupid noobie mistake months ago and posted in the WAYWT thread without my pic attaching...didn't realize till several weeks later that i'd got hit with negative rep over it (i since deleted the post).

bah, it's just frustrating because though i don't post that frequently i'm on here all the time and it makes it tough to buy and sell on supermarket with bad rep...but i guess with patience and useful posts, my rep shall grow.

stop your whining b4 u get more neg rep:cool:

Not appealing, just thought this was funny.

Some idiot posted this:

how do the samurai tee's run in terms of sizing? are they japanese sized?

i found a couple nice ones i like but the site does not have measurements so that is gonna make things tough unless someone has experience with the tee's?

So I posted this:

Lazy much?

Read the last 2 pages, pretty much all there.

Didn't think anything of it, till I got this:

reputation_balance.gifSamurai Denim [Redux] 05-23-2008 01:05 AM tourstage_bapesta thanks for the help(or lack thereof)...waste of time

I was a little bemused, till I realised it was grey! Hahahaha.

P.S. I neg reped back. Hahaha

yeah that is pretty bitch made.

at one point in time (ah fuck it who am i kidding, two months ago?) i woulda probably felt the urge to respond to neg reps and shit like what's posted in this thread but strangely enough i dont feel that same spark any more. Oh well.

Funny shit is that it's a month old and Estevez over here is getting all homotional.

Emiliowang is a mark ass bitch. He's following up on some month-old rep like a dirty H.I.V. infected taint licker.

screenshot001dm1.jpg

i wouldn't like to appeal anything, most neg reps i get are like a slap on the back of the hand. like a learning mechanism...."don't do that again!", like that.

i am a lil hard-headed tho. :o