Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My cousin sent me this photo over AIM and asked what were these brand of jeans because he loved your fit. I knew that damn rug looked familiar.

hahahah

:D

i have i think 6 different rugs in my basement

i'll take more fit pics, one at each rug

Checking in, a bit over one month from receiving these. Probably about 3 weeks of wear, I sprained my ankle a little while ago and that pretty much immobilized me for a bit.

Just some quick fit pics, nice and slouchy now... I'll get some detail shots of what little wear/fading I have tomorrow.

2553275214_02b17483ed_o.jpg

2553275250_d79a244466_o.jpg

nice pruple...I too haven't been getting much wear on my pair as I had expected. Another pair of jeans I've been working on for a few months are finally starting to break in. Anyways, nice fit, and I look forward to your pics

let's see them!

hmmmm, where's ordo?

beatle, when do you get yours? I'm feeling lonely.

A bit lllateee buttt...

IMG_2539.jpgIMG_2538.jpgIMG_2534.jpg

gave them about a week of wear, just enough to break them in and stretch. I'm going to start wearing them daily once I get my Aldens from leather soul. I wanna wear them in together

what's the recommended shrink process for the sexfh's... according to fedex, mine should be arriving this afternoon, and i don't wanna waste any time getting them ready.

thanks!

Hot soak if you sized up, cold soak if you didnt.

For me I sized up one and did a hot soak (shower temperature) while wearing them.

Hot soak if you sized up, cold soak if you didnt.

For me I sized up one and did a hot soak (shower temperature) while wearing them.

word... will a cold soak still knock 2+ inches off the inseam? i didn't hem mine enough as i should have, if it doesn't shrink down i'll look like a straight fool.

word... will a cold soak still knock 2+ inches off the inseam? i didn't hem mine enough as i should have, if it doesn't shrink down i'll look like a straight fool.

You'd get a decent amount but I don't know about the full 2 inches. If you're worried about it, do the hot soak and wear while they dry. The legs will shrink in length the most and the waist will obviously not shrink past something you can't fit into.

A 45 minute cold soak will still take off 2".. a hot soak will probably take off more like 2.5"...