Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

Damn. The thighs on mine are just toooo tight. I have been hitting the gym hard lately and managed to lose 10lbs, but it didn't make any difference at all. I just don't think I have anything to lose on my legs...

I have the same problem with thighs. I should be wearing a size 34 waist but none of the japanese brands fit me because the thighs are too small. So Kiya keeps suggesting to me to get 36 in all the japanese brands I ask about. This works pretty well. Though I wish I could be wearing my correct waist size.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the same problem with thighs. I should be wearing a size 34 waist but none of the japanese brands fit me because the thighs are too small. So Kiya keeps suggesting to me to get 36 in all the japanese brands I ask about. This works pretty well. Though I wish I could be wearing my correct waist size.

I really liked the fit on the okinawas but wanted a tighter calf...they are only listed as .2 difference in the thighs but it was enough to be a problem. Maybe mine are just slightly tighter than normal, or the okinawas I tried were slightly looser.

Problem is, I am a true 36 so I have nowhere to size up to :(

Tis cool though, I will keep trying these for a bit...if all else fails I will probably jump on some F380's if/when they restock. I really love the color on these flatheads.

Tis cool though, I will keep trying these for a bit...if all else fails I will probably jump on some F380's if/when they restock. I really love the color on these flatheads.

F380 restock is coming in less than a week...

This is a post soak size 33. I've had them on for about 10 minutes. I put them up in the supermarket because i thought they might be too tight, but I want some opinions on the fit before I actually end up selling them. There is no wear on these at all. So I am thinking they may stretch out and look fine, but I am not sure. For reference, I am 6'2" and 184 lbs. And I need a new camera...

japanesedenim005.jpg

japanesedenim006.jpg

japanesedenim008.jpg

Greetings all. I apologize for being absent. I recently bought a condo and have been busy fixing it up / moving / settling. At any rate, yesterday I went on a brief visit to Vancouver Island and thought I would share a few pictures.

We dropped by the imaginatively named, Fisherman's Wharf.

2006-06-01-Harbour_01.jpg

There were some very fat harbour seals there.

2006-06-01-Seal_01.jpg

Stood on a giant avocado sculpture-thingy. It has been a while since I was able to spend time standing on any public art.

2006-06-01-Giant_Avocado_01.jpg

Visited with some local undersea creatures.

2006-06-01-Octo_01.jpg

2006-06-01-Wolfy_01.jpg

Stopped by the provincial Parliament buildings.

2006-06-01-Parliament.jpg

For the record, that last shot does not do my vertical leaping skills justice.