Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoo boy my 29s are tiiiight...

It's a good thing you traded up, nasty, because they shrunk another inch or so in the waist. Bending my legs is a little problematic, but they've already begun to relax a bit. Pictures tomorrow when the sun comes up!

even though these are really tight, they are stretching out..... mine stretched out to a comfortable size even though before they were pretty taut

shit im already waering a belt with these. suuuuuuuuuper glad i dindt size up as recommended in the beginning.

^^^ That's pretty encouraging.

In denim parenting news, I got my jeans to stand up all by themselves after their first bath!! It's sad to think of them someday leaving the nest... ;)

my true waist is about 31 as well, sometimes high 30. i'm wearing these in a 29, which is pretty snug around the waist and lower thigh, but everything else is nice and slouchy. i'd suggest 30 to be on the safe side, maybe 31 if you want them more relaxed.

how much do you weigh and how tall are you? though we may have similar waist sizes, body type is pretty important in how these are going to fit.