Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Ive been trying to put in some work on my diors. But after reading this thread day in and day out Im gonna go ahead and baptize these on my ass. They are godly.

Smart decision and branespload that is a very nice fit, can't wait to see what the 4xxx denim is capable of.

you shoulda sized up on them shits

Nah, those jawns will stretch. They will be slouchy in a few months of consecutive wear, especially with the stretching in the waist.

Brap brap.

So today is day 1 of my SexFH wear. The battery on my shitty camera is dead but post soak these fuckers are ass tight. I put em on damp to mimimize shrinkage and i pretty much destroyed the part of my carpet where the indigo was leaking on under my feet. But after looking at my sexy ass in the mirror the tightness and the destroyed carpet and the price tage are all worth it. Pics coming soon.

^^^what size did you get?

i bought a 32

but i think a 31 woulda been murder, so i'm happy w/ my decision

next soak will probably be a boil soak to shrink them down a lot

@Sub - pics my ninja!

i could barely do the top button up when i first put them on

it took about 2 days and they stretched to a comfortable level

about a week and i'm able to sag

so glad i sized up

sexfh05 size 30

sexfh0530front.jpg

I just think that the silhouette is so much cooler than the 29s where it was pretty plain and skinny.

Going to disagree. It unnecessarily ballooned your thighs, but it could be because of the way you're holding your shirt. Well whatever floats your boat, and I believe balloons can float boats.

thanks for the comments everyone.

leonard leroy, im thinking about patching them up with some 19oz samurai denim i have, but i really dont know how. going to look it up later. and i have to agree with june. i liked your post-soak fit on the 29s and i think they would've stretched nicely over time. but i guess your skulls fit the same way and that could become tiresome? still your 30s look good.

subculture, yeah theyve slouched a bit overall but the top block was already a little looser fitting for me from the get go. post some post-soak fit pics of yours, but i think if you can stand to wear them, they'll stretch out nicely. hope that helps

thanks for the comments everyone.

leonard leroy, im thinking about patching them up with some 19oz samurai denim i have, but i really dont know how. going to look it up later. and i have to agree with june. i liked your post-soak fit on the 29s and i think they would've stretched nicely over time. but i guess your skulls fit the same way and that could become tiresome? still your 30s look good.

Ya, exactly, I didn't want to have to decide which one I wanted to wear more. My Skulls still have a good amount of life in them, and I feel that I would have to pick one over the other.