Weird/bad habits / SuperOCDtics

Charlie Delta

I recently discovered/realized another one of mine;

I am very specific about cutlery, as in I'd rather not use it if it's not up to my specifications.

Let's take a fork for example, if I have a choise I'll always take the plainest most minimal one, it should be a specific size aswell, and not to heavy but also not too light...

Should feel a certain way in my hand, etc...

Really, most cutlery is really bad design...

What knives do you like versus not like?

I only like Japanese handmade knives for home use, which have the most natural feel and an ungodly sharp edge. The edges are too fragile for work, however, and they dull quickly in most kitchens with metal-impregnated cutting boards and lazy handling.

Henckels and Global can suck my balls.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like pissing in public places. i just feel so much more free being able to piss anywhere i want. i just prefer it. and i never use urinals. i always felt weird pissing next to guys especially when they look down

i used to not be able to pee if anybody else is within ear/eyeshot no matter how bad i had to go. i've gotten better but it used to be so bad that if i walked into a bathroom and i saw someone else was there i'd just pretend i had to blow my nose, leave and come back in 5 min.

i like pissing in public places. i just feel so much more free being able to piss anywhere i want. i just prefer it. and i never use urinals. i always felt weird pissing next to guys especially when they look down

So, you like to pee in public but you don't like to pee when other people are around.

Hmmmm.

i used to not be able to pee if anybody else is within ear/eyeshot no matter how bad i had to go. i've gotten better but it used to be so bad that if i walked into a bathroom and i saw someone else was there i'd just pretend i had to blow my nose, leave and come back in 5 min.

stage fright

i have a bad habit of eating everything i'm served. even though there's no reason to stuff myself silly all the time.

I swerve to hit any animal that crosses my path.

I was THISCLOSE to neg repping you for this because I am a dog lover (and that's what I thought about when I read your post) but then I remembered that I do the same thing on my bike when I see pigeons. fucking rats with wings.

i fart. catch it in the palm of my hand. then release it in someone's face.

Hahaha.

Listen up Mack, we all saw Weird Science. Remember the scene where Chet put the one guy in the headlock and threw his fart in his face? Yeah, I cup that shit over son-b's noses when they cross the line.

I bite my nails, been doing it since i was 8? I'm 18 now, i needa break this habit.

I started biting my nails when I was 7, pretty recently quit at 22. Here's what I did: first, don't clip your nails, file them. Second, the big problem for me was that I would randomly start biting my nails unconsciously. I ended up taking a permanent marker and putting a dot around my thumb knuckle on each hand. So right before I unconsciously started biting my nails, I would notice something was different with my hands, then realize I shouldn't bite my nails. Different stuff works for different people but that was amazingly effective for me.

Anyways, as a result of stopping biting my nails I now chew ice all the fucking time.

• 2 weeks later...

like 99% of the times i watch a movie, i fall asleep for like 5-10 minutes somewhere in the middle of movie and only once per movie. But i never miss the end and when i wake up again i'm alert. This is something i've been tryin to work on, but it's hard as fuck and my friends try to keep me awake by hitting me but i will still fall asleep somewhere during a movie...

I flip things. I think it's an offshoot of skateboarding. I flip my cellphone, remote controls, glasses, bowls, ipods, anything. People hate it. They get all jumpy.

Wow, I'm not the only one? I flip EVERYTHING, but it doesn't seem to bug people other than my parents.

i bite the inside of my cheek.

and i have to caress (in between thumb, pointer and middle finger) on slip fabric when i sleep/am stressed out....

i don't know why its that fabric, but i have to do it. i am usually doing it when browsing forums too.