Official What Did You get for christmas Threak. (post pics if you got them)

Sayword

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're all fucking lame

get fucked, the lot of you

im gonna go cover another murder scene...on christmas

i hope you all die in christmas tree related electircal fires today and all your bitchass presents get out ok and given to the homeless

asscrackers

realy?

10char

I wanted one of these really bad since i saw it's debut at the Sony Building in Ginza (Tokyo) a few months ago..

http://www.sony.jp/products/Consumer/rolly/index.html?j-short=rolly

Sony_Rolly_1.jpg

realy?

10char

Yep...people in southern florida are actually insane...looney tunes batshit crazy.

I actually shouldnt be complaining that much. Christmas has been pretty sweet so far if i can get over the fact that my parents are on the islands of Roatan drinking mojitos with family friends.

Ive shot a portfolio picture thats running big on the local section, i got laid last night after meeting some completely random chick at the sushi bar, i got to cover said murders scenes with the hottest reporter on staff who flirts with shamelessly even though she's got a husband who could make minced meat out of me in about 2 minutes, annnnd i get go out tonight and drink with one of the staffers who never goes out.

Still, fuck you guys

This is what Christmas is about, not this commercial shit like I got this I got that. Carl is right, this is lame.

get fucked, spending time with your family is awesome but so is getting things. just cuz your parents dont love you doesnt mean you should be bitter to everyone else

YOU RUINED CHRISTMAS

agreed, pretty sure hewmiri also got a bunch of shit and was probably thankful for that too

i think its a given we're all thankful we're not homeless, someone can start a thread for that if they want

I wanted to go out and give some of the cash I got for Christmas to a homeless guy I usually give my tip change to when I go home from work, but my family wanted me to stay inside.