common projects ss08

onemancult

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kyle, they weren't sold out-they never had. got there at opening anb biggest was 45.

seem to be cut a bit bigger this season maybe. i copped the white highs. should def fit you.

called in 15 minutes ago, which was 12:15 DEN time and they were all sold out of 46's in the hi-tops.. So, I copped a 45 in black patent. Hopefully they will fit.

nothing outlandish. the bb highs in charcoal grey were really nice, as were the nylon boots, though at $330, i think they're a bit overpriced. don't seem like they'd hold up.

dress shoes are improved this season it looks like-seem a bit more versatile.

had court-shoe mids and lows/courts in a lot of colors. if any were store exclusives, i didn't notice and forgot to ask joey.

^^^yeah I'm really interested in what new things they got too.

i got home @ 8am & blew it too...was it a packed house at opening/?

i was told they dont have the grey suede hi's, which blows it too...and i doubt the odin on lafayette has them. i'll still pass by and see what they have though.

no, i was the only asshole there at 11:45. i was a bit surprised that some of the hard to find stuff, i.e., grey suede and silver highs, wasn't there.

really, the best thing about it was having them all in one place as opposed to trolling 4 stores to see some variety.

no, i was the only asshole there at 11:45. i was a bit surprised that some of the hard to find stuff, i.e., grey suede and silver highs, wasn't there.

really, the best thing about it was having them all in one place as opposed to trolling 4 stores to see some variety.

if i wouldve been a responsible person, we wouldve been two assholes there @ 11:45...

& they say being irresponsible is a bad thing.

They seem to run a bit smaller (ie: truer to size) this season. Still sort of long and narrow, but a 42 was too big for me (and I'm alwasy a 42 or 42.5) last season, and this season it fits perfectly (except a little extra toe room). That's the sneakers at least. The dress shoes fit really weird (full size large at least).

Also the leather seems nicer/softer than last season.

a SA told me that they weren't making grey suede highs anymore and that they were pretty limited to begin with. :(

i have grey suede his, are they really all that rare? got them from barnseys for a bill and 10. lols.

haha i remember when we were talking like a day or 2 after you got them. you weren't even sure if you would wear or flip them. they also had few pairs at bloomingdales for like $139 sitting there forever.

for the amount of time you can wear these shoes they're much more reasonable than a lot of other stuff in the same price range.

there's also a new brand coming out of the same factory called ambassadors. from what i saw the shoes are similar to cp's just made out of more lux leathers. not much to be found on the net so far though.

any info out there would be appreciated.