common projects ss08

onemancult

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say desert boots I don't really like the nylons. Also I have the desert boots so I'm biased. Very, very, clean shoe.

After stopping by the Nylon boots are fucking nice. Leather lining. Genius. Def winter shoe. To whoever was there helping me and being very patient, as I'm fucking indecisive, peace to you. Hahahhahahaha. Joey formal maybe?

Also my deserts boots where worn alot this weekend walking and what not, no problems whatsoever (crossed fingers) for those that were worried about them ripping.

questions i can't really find the answer:

do the court shoes in low exist in dark grey ?

my dark grey achilles are my favorite pair of cp, but i like the court shoes shape.

my dark grey achilles are my favorite pair of cp, but i like the court shoes shape.

Court shoes only come in black or white. Grey would be nice though.

they also come in red and navy at den.

Court shoes only come in black or white. Grey would be nice though.

thought they came in all the usual colours but they were limited to certain stores or to who ever would carry them. Anyone got a copy of look book? I did but my backlights gone on my laptop.

thought they came in all the usual colours but they were limited to certain stores or to who ever would carry them. Anyone got a copy of look book? I did but my backlights gone on my laptop.
Just black or white for fw08. There will be a new version for ss09, though, that comes in a few more colors.

for the amount of time you can wear these shoes they're much more reasonable than a lot of other stuff in the same price range.

there's also a new brand coming out of the same factory called ambassadors. from what i saw the shoes are similar to cp's just made out of more lux leathers. not much to be found on the net so far though.

any info out there would be appreciated.

seriously, i've been trying to find out more about the ambassadors after reading about them in Monocle but I can't find anything........

the low top court shoe did come in 2 other colors, den exclusives, navy and red. really dope in person. call them, they ship...