common projects ss08

onemancult

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know how limited each sneaker will be? Like will they have only one size 40-46 in each style, or multiple of each size?

I realize this probably isn't well known but maybe someone can speculate based off how exclusive different items were from past Den showcases. Also do they do phone orders or is it instore only?

• 2 weeks later...

This is a public service announcement

The Tannery in Cambridge (the nice looking one at street level) has the white court shoes. They had at least one display pair. I did not ask about how many pairs they had. 270. I forgot to check size. They also had the black rogues gallery quoddy boat shoes.

ok i know everyone wants to know so heres the deal...

Odin's Den is opening with Common Projects Saturday July 5th at Noon.

PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT PM ME TO ASK ME ABOUT WHAT IS THERE OR WHAT SIZES ARE AVAILABLE AND WHAT CAN I PUT A SIDE FOR YOU

Thank you I will see you all there, kunk metallica shirt buddy do it up for me.

for the mods this is not an ad at all just spreading the word so the people know, they asked for it, thanks.

if they grab 46 before me they will die. a promise.

someone in the area grab all the pairs in 46 and sell them to kunk and jeepster (after feet reduction) for big money.

this was a $20 advice, thanks.

about the sizing, i'm a 43 in nike and stuff, and I have two pairs in 42, fit is fine, not tight. I had one in 41 that I could wear but a bit thight at first, and one in 43 that clearly didn't fit. Also, I found that the midtops fitted more true to size than low achilles, but that's only my opinion, I only had two pair in mid, and none in high nor other kind of shoes they make.

we'll prob see a whole bunch of SuFu'ians there, & not even know it. i just need those BBall hi's in black & im good. & maybe a pair of the white court shoe. & if they have those grey suede BBall hi's, ohhhhh! but nothing else cuz then i'll be buggin'.

Meh, I'm more interested in any special den one-offs or something.

If I wanted normal CPs I'd just go to like, Barney's or wherever else they sellllll.

(Though, I could see Kunk and Jeepz and other bigfooters rushing there for 46's)