common projects ss08

onemancult

if it doesn't work, tell them you have the pictures and are a reputable member on a highly cp consumming forum, and that you will post the pics if they don't send you new ones.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I own the desert boots too but have only worn them a handful of times so far. Hopefully I won't have the same problem. Also good luck contacting CP, I actually wouldn't doubt them being sympathetic to your problem and trying to help you out.

thanx boone, thats the way im leaning but im just thinking about the upcoming seasons too. idk..

No problem but like everyone else says the suede is kinda weak but I haven't really worn mine and the guy whose shits are ripped, rode his bike so maybe that added to it. Other than that they are a little narrow but if you get the right size your good. Pick them up, I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Guest larry

My desert boots ripped in the exact same place after only walking about a mile.

Notified the shop I got them from and they got back straight away offering a credit note

Guest larry
Now I'm getting scared. :(

To be honest, after having a pair, I would give them back straight away as they will rip for sure with a couple of miles.

sell that scarf to a hypebeast and ya good.

na, i really like murakami, & i dont really give a fuk wat no one think of him or his art...or who's just got "hype" to it.

but thank u for the sentiment.

lol...i checked "my supertalk" rite after i posted the reply, and a few people said some wack shit about the lv scarf, & kanye & all that. you're lame, you need to start doing your own thing. i'm really at a point rite now where i dont do anything if it doesnt truly make me happy or bring me some type of joy. im not trying to be anyone, or be like anyone...if i wear a garment, its an ode to all the things that i love and appreciate. ya'll really need to get over yourselves...and i just mean this for those people that are on some bullshit, and are living completely outwardly, and have no true passion inside them.

lol...i checked "my supertalk" rite after i posted the reply, and a few people said some wack shit about the lv scarf, & kanye & all that. you're lame, you need to start doing your own thing. i'm really at a point rite now where i dont do anything if it doesnt truly make me happy or bring me some type of joy. im not trying to be anyone, or be like anyone...if i wear a garment, its an ode to all the things that i love and appreciate. ya'll really need to get over yourselves...and i just mean this for those people that are on some bullshit, and are living completely outwardly, and have no true passion inside them.

sounds like something kanye would post on his blog

Posted in the sales thread as well:

Opening Ceremony LA has all of their CPs marked down to around $110-120.

They have the plain black slip-ons, three colors of the chukkas (black/grey/cream), and the slip-ons with the three lace-holes (can't remember which color).

Probably about 10 pairs left total, mostly really large sizes (45), or really small. No 42/43.

That was a few days ago though.......

(310) 652-1180

I want blue ones. Any blue ones or just black?