Uniqlo S/S 08

onemancult

The zipper jacket is pretty nice actually. Definitely worth the price. I was surprised when worm said he got it from Uniqlo cause it looked a lot nicer than most of the outerwear they put out.

Though, I wish there were XS', it's a bit long for me, but w/e, not terribly so.

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tim Hamilton section has been reduced to the center wall (of the three walls in that "sales crevice")...shit went FAST. Luckily I got my chance to buy it dry...although I may go back for the blue button-up. Shite.

OK. Can someone measure the shoulders and pit to pit of a size small club collar? Hell, even a medium would give me an idea. I wanna find out if i should try to grab some before they're all gone.

Also, in people's opinions, which zipper jacket looks best: black or grey? Might want to find one in small but unsure which would look better in real life.

Also, in people's opinions, which zipper jacket looks best: black or grey? Might want to find one in small but unsure which would look better in real life.

Black

I think you need a small in club collar. Medium was good for me and I definitely have wider shoulders than you.

both zipper jackets look fine, the black one has a more punk look going on if that's your thing.

small is 20" pit, tapering down to 18.5" rib cage and 18" stomach / waist. i have a spare blue small i'd be willing to let go of, hit me up if you're interested and i can get you shoulder to shoulder tonight.

They gonna restock? I was gonna have my friend go this next week to grab me a cardi, jacket, maybe pair of grey jeans/pants, and a cp tee.

edit: fuck jeep and his tallness.

they restock like once every other day. uniqlo is always crowded and the tim hamilton stuff has been flying off the shelves, so i can only assume there's so much left of it all. i'd proxy, but my credit card limit is pretty low since i just got it, so sorry chrono, i would've but alas, i am but a youngling with little means

as far as i saw today no terry, only keith haring. also they put a lot of anime/manga UT shirts in capsules like the ones in the vending machine store in japan above all the regular t shirts, i dont know if they are the same ones as already on display or what.

Thanks jeep. I know you would if you could.

Anyone know what the deal with the jeans or trouser fit is? Are they pretty slim? From seeing them in first person or trying on, an estimate on the waist size or hem for a 31ish? I know some measurements for UVC and some jeans have size 30s with about a 32" waist so i was just wondering

Thanks jeep. I know you would if you could.

Anyone know what the deal with the jeans or trouser fit is? Are they pretty slim? From seeing them in first person or trying on, an estimate on the waist size or hem for a 31ish? I know some measurements for UVC and some jeans have size 30s with about a 32" waist so i was just wondering

the T-000's are all low-rise (which looks like shit on me), but they're pretty true to tagged size. i grabbed the last 35x34 in grey about a month ago, and they fit me perfectly without a belt. since they're lowrise though and i have a high waist, they tend to slide off though... they're a bit painted on too. i have T-000's from fall 07 in 36W, and they're considerably bigger, maybe 1.5" than the T-000's i have from this season. so i figure they cut off about .5" overall between this and last season. they're slim through and through and have a decent taper, but personally, they don't flatter me (due to lowrise). i'd advise trying to find true to size cause they're stretch.