australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

i feel so tempted to kop the volga volga black light weight hooked long shirt. sigh. abit too goth.. but damn it's amazing..
u should cop fen :P i am sure u'll get a good price heh

was browsing sz's volga volga thread.. and saw this pic of the shirt from EM i mentioned... thoughts!? price tag is 1.6k :( ........ quality is on par and reminds me of cdiems, ma+, etc.

picture20xr2.png

fenrost, I really like the long, lightweight outer layer as a silhouette and the cut on the Volga piece is remarkable. bt's getting the Mihara black long shirt in cotton/silk blend for less than 1/2 that Volga's price tag. I'm interested in it for myself, but I don't think it's as fitted.

thanks for the suggestion james, it slipped my mind that mihara has something similar. i think these long shirts/layers just simply look great with shorts... :cool:

Is that the one with the detachable collar? Looks good but 1.6k is a bit steep.

there's one short version with detachable collar, i am not sure if this long ones can be detached. but i must stress again.. how impeccable the shirts were made.

god i cant wait for mihara. The collection in person.. geees.. serious business.

looking forward for mihara as well. anyway.. button shirts + short pants = summer wear for me

Not really buying the whole 'ideology' thing. Looks like just a bunch of cool thesaurus words put together. But their store fit out looks pretty good.

I still have to tip my hat off to them though. Being able to open your own shop is amazing... would love to that one day :o

eh, I walked past the store on the weekend (on the way to laguna :o) but didn't bother to go in. the clothes on the mannequins at the front were basically exact rips of pieces from the "dark" designer labels (BBS, DD, RO, 7, et al.) with some homo deep necklines thrown in for good measure, not an ounce of originality to the brand whatsoever.