australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Oops apparently it was Chin who was trying on the chain seam pants and bought them. In that case, hi Chin!

Not quite sure if you were there in EM Rob, were you the asian guy in the drape top?

I'm bored in KL, and I'm still thinking of that horse leather.

no it wasn't me

was someone here walking on spring street at around 9am this mroning, wearing a sneakers with assymetrical stitching seam (im pretty sure ive seen that sneakers pics here before), twisted dual layered black long sleeve tee, and a leather bag with a headphone on it? I'm pretty sure if one of you guys but i do not know who exactly

Oops apparently it was Chin who was trying on the chain seam pants and bought them. In that case, hi Chin!

Not quite sure if you were there in EM Rob, were you the asian guy in the drape top?

I'm bored in KL, and I'm still thinking of that horse leather.

i was wearing ann d basic + tank that day haha.. never thought as drapey..

i dint buy any pants.

here some pics of the ccp reversible, gloved, chain-seam knit requested by a few pms.. one side is rugged, with visible patching along the seam.. another side is just cleaner and more refined.. the colour is somewhere dark beige

knit001.jpg

tag can be removed and re-attached either side :

knit003.jpg

the seam

knit005.jpg

the fingerless glove

knit004.jpg

it wont be as shiny once you cover it in mash, cadence and macaframa stickers :P

You end up getting pedals too? I grabed some mks sylvan off ebay for like $25 brand new.

haha hopefully ill resist the temptation :P

yepyep got some mks sylvan plus clips off wiggle.co.uk (also a decent helmet and lock)

awesome, free shipping over 90bux and wayyyy cheaper prices than buying from a retail store here in aus. only problem is my helmet wont have a australian certified thing, but i dont intend to be track racing anytime soon (maybe a long way away) so i hope it aint a problem...

i dont know home. i have never had twig legs (IMO) as my thighs are big but not huge. the T-000's fit me perfect. no chafing in the thighs and they sit on the hips just right. I also dont have trouble getting into or out of them unlike some of the claud maus jeans.

thanks, wept. pretty sure i've got a pair of T000's kicking about somewhere.

from memory, they fit really skinny down the thigh, but don't really taper much below the knee? shit looks nigh on bootcut.

just me, then?

lol I wouldn't say nigh on a boot cut. haha

The do taper down to the knee then straight down to the hem, from just looking at them but I wouldn't say anything remotely resembling a bootcut.. Just a typical slim straight leg;)

speaking of jeans melvin, how come your RO grossgrains have a waist of 15.75ish but you dont recommend them to a size 31. i thought about copping (briefly) but they will prob be too tight.

mm afaik grosgrains do tend to fit smaller than tagged wept. That's what Arian (GS) said too when he sold the pair to me. I'm a true size 30 and the size 31 fits perfectly. Where I have a pair of the waxed black detroits in size 30 I find them fitting much smaller.

They're nice jeans but I find them too baggy for my taste and I have no shoes to wear them with. Should've told me you were interested in them mangz, would've given you a good deal!