australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

i did spend alot of time there, i tried almost every ccp they have... dipped sneaks, derbies, gloves, panto bracelet, rings, pants, suits, knits, l/s shirts, tank, suit parka, perforated parachute leather parka, leather vest parachute parka, (omg insta love.... this item is wicked.. i need a replacement of a hoodie since sold my julius hoodie. :o )

and also saw the ultimate ccp suit.. the selvedge suit.. price is insanity.

hahaha.. thanks..

great kop man.. any pics of the paul harnden coat? i was quite excited for you when i saw you carrying a suit bag..! i was thinking whoa.. ccp suits maybe!?

.. yes.. i need to start adding real colors to my wardrobe as well, the knit is a start.. also lucy asked me what other ccp stuff i have.. and insist of me getting the ccp leather jacket.. if i don't have it yet, it's the prime item to have from ccp afterall.... in the end, i can't help but spilled i already did a custom order from elsewhere..... :o

haha, not quite baller enough to get the ccp suits for myself yet, oneday...oneday..:P the selfedge suits are indeed stunning, so as the price...

i arrived after fenrost and raw, spending a couple of hour there trying on one or two things and mostly just to chat to michaela and lucy, although she was busy serving fenrost trying on all the ccps heh.

Here is the pic of my PH ;)

DSC01577.jpg

imo Chadstone is a terrible hole :|

no offense

YES!!!!

Hate that place with a passion and even more so with the new "exclusive stores". How the fuck can there be 9000 car park spots yet every time I go I spend 30 mins finding one.

Anyone know if Chiodo stocks / will ever stock Visvim? Shit's been "coming soon" for months now.

hey DJI. i dont know if its a special or what but the black and light grey T-000's are 2990YEN which isnt bad if youre still yet to pick em up.

already on the way man, you get 990 yen off if you buy 2 pairs as well. had to order another pair in dark grey coz I couldn't remove the chemical stain, turned the stained pair into shorts lulz.

try carhartt at mc? i think i saw some dickies there but not sure if they have the slim chino.
seksu, I think he said he got them from a dickies store on smith street? I wouldnt mind grabbing a pair for riding in. You end up getting a bike?

damn late sorry

shitw e have a dickies store in melbourne? i never even knew

ye im gonna grab a couple pairs then, seem perfect

yer tyro i got a bike. was looking hard at purchasing a khs flite100 brand new, but ended up getting a chrome bianchi pista second hand. not my first choice, but i couldnt pass up the deal

happy with it so far... just wish it wasnt so shiny haha

lol rob, I actually joked with benny (raw selvedge) that I'd bet money on the guy trying the CCP pants being you. I didn't really wanna go all HI THAR I COME FROM THE INTERNETS. I figured that if you really were fenrost you might've said something since you know what boots I wear.

anyway CCP is fucking baller and I'm back in KL for the time being dreaming of the leather I tried.