australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

i actually ordered off revolve.. They made me wait about 3 days before shipping to 'verify' that i was the cardholder after i had paid, and when they were done with that they said they didn't have what i ordered in stock. bastards.

Called up incu and they have the CP achilles at $619. lol

malaysian and singaporean dudes, which brand of kaya is the best? also where to cop japanese pocky? most asian grocers only stock the thai version that's made from inferior chocolate.

Uhhh sorry to disappoint Damien but ballers make their own. However if you have a list of brands in grocers I can look through it to see if I've seen them in stores back home.

i love calpis, my summer drink.. :D

and kayas... I remember seeing variety of brands in Laguna@QV.. tried a few.. none that are memorable..they are all just below mediocre.

went to EM few days ago, and went to Nasi Lemak House, which just around the corner... and had cendols.. nicee. :o

man it's been ages since I had proper cendol, love it. cendol I had at mamak in sydney earlier this year wasn't even close, will have to try nasi lemak house soon. maybe I'll have to go back to singapore/KL for a short food holiday. :o

man it's been ages since I had proper cendol, love it. cendol I had at mamak in sydney earlier this year wasn't even close, will have to try nasi lemak house soon. maybe I'll have to go back to singapore/KL for a short food holiday. :o

I have to go back in November~December for a birthday, got a list of food I want to eat the length of my arm. Will be missing Animal Collective though :(

^ too many jawns, not enough time? ccp leathers don't suit my body type at all, or perhaps I need a 42 but they're by custom order only.

i totally feel those pangs of hunger.. I had some Japanese tonight. It was niiiiice surprisingly?

procrastination makes you start think about all the delicious food you could go out and look for. :o

^ too many jawns, not enough time? ccp leathers don't suit my body type at all, or perhaps I need a 42 but they're by custom order only.

procrastination makes you start think about all the delicious food you could go out and look for. :o

you should if it's gonna be your ever lasting jawn.... :cool:

nah the styles aren't really for me either, too clean/simple for my taste.

japanese pocky ain't cheap in melbourne, cheapest place in the cbd (asian supermarket on russel) was still ~$4 a box and kirin afternoon milk tea was $10 for a 1.5L bottle (wasn't even the "special milk tea"). :( tried korean rice milk for the first time, shit is surprisingly nice and a hell of a lot cheaper than japanese imported foods/drinks so bought a couple litres of it haha. also got some lotte fruits candy and yeo's kaya, so easy to piss the day away rather than do something useful...

i need to handle a leather fencing! there is a size 48 cotton fencing in EM... not my size, but I find the fencing style hard to pull off... and din't like the cotton.. can't remember.. was it denim? or object dyed cotton?

i still prefer overlock or disjointed elbow personally.. : \

shin ramyun is the bomb, could live off that shit if I had to. it's $10 for a box of 20 at the korean place near the corner of swanston and latrobe.

melon calpis is 39c a can at laguna, weird flavour compared to the other sodas though... also pepero is shit compared to pocky. :\

I haven't seen any actual product shots of the midwinter gasmask bag, the leather this season is really something else though. it doesn't actually have gasmask snaps though, it's a zip closure. imo the red bag would be too effeminate for a guy, but would be really nice for a girl. icon14.gif

didnt even realize that it has a zipper instead of the snaps...thanks for the insight!

HI guys, so my second time going to melbourne will be coming up! In december will melbourne be very hot? Last time I was there in about september, the weather was freezing in the morning to hot in the day, to a storm in the early afternoon.

The last time I went, the social program involved Citiclub on Queens (CQ), but that place wasnt that good, and the Queens Bridge Hotel in Southbank.

I am going with some asian fellas and they love some asian clubs. Could anyone offer recommendations on what spots to hit? For those of you who are familiar with sydney, the spots I'd hit are Bamboo and Veranda Bar. Melbourne equivs would be sick!

Thanks guys!