australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Haha yeah I kept trying to convince myself that but man... maybe Tarantino's appearance turned me off (hate the muthafucka and his unoriginal "tribute" fanboy crap), or maybe it's cos I was pretty high/stoned when I watched it at MIFF, but it never got to the point where I really enjoyed myself. Definitely wanna watch Moon though, the premise is fantastic and apparently it's the hardest (read: most realistic) sci fi film ever made.

Tarantino's appearance at the very beginning of the movie underlined how much of a lolwut film we were in for imho.

Moon is a solid movie, and it pretty much made me a fan of Sam Rockwell. I think the claims of it being the hardest sci-fi film ever are exaggerated though. Perhaps its because we've come so far that the setting in Moon doesn't even feel like sci-fi to me, that and I've watched the Planetes anime (yes, yes) that had more time to leisurely expand on the concept of humanity in space in a realistic fashion.

not the camy in the lane where yamato is (dainty szechuan took over), the other older one along tattersalls lane. noodles are great, dumplings so so but sooo cheap. the one along russell is just decent imo.

DUMPLING WARSSS

oh yeah.. that's right.. i love that sze chuan place.. freakin spicy and all around awesome food! it's always full.

yeah, stiff. i personally prefer the asymmetrical split/fly jeans over the spiral however..

also must say i miss my ann dem sneaks very much after seeing them in rl worn by someone else.. haha

JM2475-1.jpg

just in case if anyone here interested.. i got an offer for the assymmetrical pants in size 50 from an euro shop brand new for 800 euro by a customer, they retailed 900 euro but the customer return them because of wrong sizing... so yeah he paid 100 euro to reduce the price already ;)

if these were in 48, they would have been mineeeeeee

Before checking them out, the spiral stitch jeans were definately my fave of the bunch, but now I really love the pants. So light, perfect for the hot weather and I like the super deep black colour. I'm not ready to drop 2k on pants yet though :P

Haha yeah I love the Ann Dem sneaks, thanks again man. The only problem is the time it takes to get them on and off lol. It's gonna get too hot to wear them like I did today though, gonna have to get some cropped pants I think :)

Chin, you were in EM today were you? I wanted to say hello but abit too weird for me

"I am fenrost from the internet" lulz.

Almost everyone in EM are rocking Theo glasses... btbam??? how about those glasses?

And also earlier in EM who was the another dude rocking the ann dem triple buckles and presumably a red julius top? Raw Selvedge??

haha yeah, that was me fen. i should have known that was you, you were wearing LUC pants, didn't you?Good choice with the CCPs ;) sure you will get alot of wear out of them, that chain seam knit is just simply amazing. I was there to pick up my paul harnden jacket, and also accidentally bought another ccp trousers too.....wasn't in my plan at all...ouch for my wallet....

They have the box shorts as well, which is def for the summer.. they have the full length box jeans but were all sold out. I think the box jeans are awesome, there is something about this style/cut that make the leg look more better.

yeah, the price is really steep. I am definitely going for the suit next.

haha yeah, that was me fen. i should have known that was you, you were wearing LUC pants, didn't you?Good choice with the CCPs ;) sure you will get alot of wear out of them, that chain seam knit is just simply amazing. I was there to pick up my paul harnden jacket, and also accidentally bought another ccp trousers too.....wasn't in my plan at all...ouch for my wallet....

I have been thinking about the chain seam knit for a long time..! Yeah, finally caved in and got the derby and knit. I was almost very close to go for the parka as well.. I guess I better stop right there.. haha..

EM next shipment! Early December! It's gonna be insane.. more leathers..

woot, which trousers u got btw?

yes, i wore my luc pants today, and my ma+ embryo bag too haha.

sorry my bad, i thought you were talking about the perforated one from ss08..

You mean blue/grey box jeans which is part of the 09 collection? Lucy told me they only left the shorts I thought? Anyway, the box jeans are a stunning cut/style. they make your feet look great.

I was actually eyeing on your ma+ bag the whole time and thinking who was this guy lol. It looks ever better in real life i must say. picture doesn't do the justice.

I bought the grey womens trousers in 42 on "upstair", fits great and couldn't resist the price :P plus i need a none black trousers to add into my almost all black wardrobe..

woot, which trousers u got btw?

yes, i wore my luc pants today, and my ma+ embryo bag too haha.

I was actually eyeing on your ma+ bag the whole and thinking who was this guy lol. It looks ever better in real life i must say. picture doesn't do the justice.

I bought the grey womens trousers in 42 on "upstair", fits great and couldn't resist the price :P plus i need a none black trousers to add into my almost all black wardrobe..

hahaha.. thanks..

great kop man.. any pics of the paul harnden coat? i was quite excited for you when i saw you carrying a suit bag..! i was thinking whoa.. ccp suits maybe!?

.. yes.. i need to start adding real colors to my wardrobe as well, the knit is a start.. also lucy asked me what other ccp stuff i have.. and insist of me getting the ccp leather jacket.. if i don't have it yet, it's the prime item to have from ccp afterall.... in the end, i can't help but spilled i already did a custom order from elsewhere..... :o

I also checked out the Chadstone grand opening tonight and I must say, it really is becomming a world class shopping centre. New additions include LV, Gucci, Prada, Burberry, Miu Miu, Chanel. It just needs some more decent places to eat and it would be pretty great, not that I would buy stuff from those stores much, except for LV maybe, but just speaking in general for a shopping centre.