australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I messaged the seller about those J pants aswell, but will definately be too small for me.

I bought a pair of black Julius Cotton Twill cropped pants from 2009SS in size 2 but I thnk they are a bit too tight in the legs for me. Thinking about selling them or seeing if they will stretch out a bit over time.

PM me if anyones interested.

d218a1a2.jpg

I dunno, I can't wear RO detroit grosgrains because my left calf measures 16" so if I am reading the hem measurement right, I don't think I could manage with the LUC sutures anyway. Paging Robert for opinion.

hmm... i got 48 .. personally. i feel the calf area is quite fitted already.. i dunno about going 46.. but i imagine will be really.. really tight...

that being said.. it's bit tad loose in the waist imo... like when i put some weights like keys phone wallet in the pocket, it will definitely slip tho.. need belt.. : \

If you cop you will be beating me to them. They are amazing, seriously! YES EXTREMELY TIGHT IN THE CALF AS WELL.. :///

Need some cash, have to much tied up in various jawnz atm :(((

b.t.w. you are welcome to cop, I prolly can't afford atm...

please someone buy those J pants and remove the temptation.
I dunno, I can't wear RO detroit grosgrains because my left calf measures 16" so if I am reading the hem measurement right, I don't think I could manage with the LUC sutures anyway. Paging Robert for opinion.
someone here buy please :(((((

what do you mean by 16"????

just try em out. if they don't work I'll take them off your hands at a heavily reduced price.
^haha

I think you could do them, they are probably too small for me, might need the slightly oversized 48.. Finding them chance = 0

:||||

I would how ever if I could scrape it together cop them for a very reasonable price if you want to try nick..

I messaged the seller about those J pants aswell, but will definately be too small for me.

you guys,

enough.

shut up.

just kop.

:o:cool::P

just j/k

Never...hahaha, actually I've always had pretty chunky legs from carrying my massive weight around when I was younger lol. Which is why I've ignored weight training on my legs in the past. When I first started going to the gym about 4 years ago I did work my legs but they became even chuckier so I quit training legs completely and only did cardio for legs. I've only started doing squats for about a month now.

^ sleeveless trench? pics?

Picture5-2.png

bit short for a trench really.

hey 50, what the DD scent like? and how much? do they have any others from the range?

S, it's probably the most masculine scent within series 2. It feels like a reflection of his clothing to me... very natural and organic. I took the last doma scent but all others where still available, the cost is 150.