australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

i will restock Werkstatt in the future but not right now. I can try and get one made for you if you really really want it urgently?

i do have a Medium of this ring for myself that i love but if you urgently want it i could sell it - it me up via email if you like

mostly drapy stuff?

Most things for the 46/48 actually, I think Lucy did the buys.. and I feel there are things are from SS09 I think, or maybe I am confused.

hmm, quite a few variety of leather bags, leather vests, leather coat, leather shredded hem shirt, a brown leather pants.

no leather jackets on sight. :(

lame basics, (most colours are in black or dark beige), hemmed, shredded, cardigans, etc

there's a waxed black tank, i personally like it.

a few various waxed jeans, cropped pants,

mandals, boots.

stoles, scarves, 4 finger gloves, accessories, etc

overall a nice buy i thought.

thanks for the info fen. If nothing else at least they are keeping up their reputation (insanely huge buys). If it's SS09, it would seem to be set-up for fail no? especially at their prices. They're obviously smart enough (or wealthy enough) to know what they're doing. Seem as though i've been fed misleading information at LEFT. two Julius stockists 5mins apart will be interesting.

thanks for that fen. i might go check it out soon (for the first time).

btw has anyone ever handled the striped asymetrical long cardigan by Ann D. if so i wouldnt mind getting ppls opinions on it. Its on my want to buy list but im undecided atm.

for a small shop like them, their julius buy is huge,

whether if they gonna be fail or not.... well, there are couple of things already sold since last saturday (the day they received)

I din't particularly check their pricing, I suppose the basics are around 200 ish.. cardigans 300 ish. etc.. but I suppose stocking beside CCP, Volga Volga, Paul Harnden, Julius do look more affordable.

There are many stores claim they are stocking Julius, including Chiodo. tho, So I don't know, if there will be another julius stockist in melbourne... well.. imo, the more, the merrier! (which prolly will go discounted. lol)

haha fen, everything you just said was so spot on. I guess it is just a waiting game now...

wept, I would instaroundhousecop that cardigan. I have never handled, but it is Ann D so you know it's amaze. Larger sizes sold out everywhere so quick, and they never seem to come up on classifieds (that I see).