australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I appreciate that extra bit of rise height (so much more comfortable) and don't mind the lighter weight denim, just wish they'd kept the slimness of the thighs. already had them taken in from the outseam but they could still use a cm or so taken in from the inseam, dunno if I wanna spend the cash though. maybe for the light grey and dark blue grey pairs, black uniqlo denim seems to collection lint like crazy for some reason...

on the contrary, the fitting wasn't really that bad, i dont mind keeping this 46 at all just for winter layering,

i went to em again today and finally got my ccp suit, then i tried some ccp stuff again, drop crotch pants and seamless knit.. now i am thinking kop or not the dropcrotch. hahahaha. its like ccp meet yohji

I like the drop crotch on you fen, agree with it looks better when it gets soften up after repeated wears,like on that guy we met in EM last time.I would cop if I was as ballar as u:P oh wait, in that case I would cop the drop crotch and that amazing leather pants hehe.

bt,

atm, no more spending on clothes.. i am gonna move again (i think we chatted this) so better save and have less weight to carry.., prolly need to kop furniture and stuff. siiiiiiigh..

I like the drop crotch on you fen, agree with it looks better when it gets soften up after repeated wears,like on that guy we met in EM last time.I would cop if I was as ballar as u:P oh wait, in that case I would cop the drop crotch and that amazing leather pants hehe.

yeah, lucy love the dropcrotches somehow, i have send the pic to lucy, she wanted to show stephen.

u know right the steezy dude worked at ccp? imagine all the ccp stuff he is working on it, his resume must be impressive. i think he kopped the same ph blazer you bought man.

chin, the leather pants is really next level, i tried it on, was so surprise how comfortable it is.

* we were talking about you yesterday! we were wondering when are you coming up with some new stuff?

I would die to land an internship with ccp, lucky bastard lol.Apparently he will be finishing his study at Saint Martins soon and he is trying to get a job in Paul Harnden.Perhaps he bought that PH jacket for the future interview haha.

Still working on the new jewellery/accessories collection,it is gonna be a much bigger collection and more variety of thing. Let's just say new stuff will be ready in the first half of 2010, well,if everything goes well of course. So glad 2009 was over, such a tragic year for me.

again,I really like the drop crotch on you, you should kop kop kop :P

^ haha.. make connections? You shoulda asked him more, who knows you might get in there.

I asked him if it's ok to redrip my sneakers tho, he said, "maybe. possible. you're probably the first that asked,." But no reply from CCP yet. : \

And yes, we are all very much looking forward on your new stuff,

and you should kop the leather pants. ;)