australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I swear I told you that Rob! :o

I'm normally a size 40 and size 40 Ann D sneakers fit me perfectly home. They are very very comfortable sneakers. Which ones are you looking to buy?

:P:o

yeah. my mistake. but i swear i tried them in assin half sizing down they were.. perfect! : \

hahahaha

yeah, ann d sneaks are really comfortable. still looking but not dire for low top sneaks... preferably.. not all black or white.... too much black and white in my wardrobe... .. but been eye-ing a pair ccp purple-beige rubber dipped sneaks in EM tho.. hahahaha :o..

lucky wasnt my size.. : \ need to slow on spending.

^sucks wept :(

as for sneaks, I haven't worn any in almost 2 years... shit is so hard to pair with the clothing I own now. the only pair I would contemplate is CP training boot or similar. That being said I've been in this state for nearly 2yrs now so obviously not terribly high on any list. boots it is :)

get both. ;) I had my proxy ask around a couple of days ago, there won't be any confirmed sizing info until they start arriving in store.

lol D I'd have to sell my jut to raise the money for a second moto and I doubt that's going to happen anytime soon.

I noticed that the SS10 moto has some kind of horizontal pull from the zipper, this was even evident in the runway pics. Example of what I'm talking about is this guy's right chest http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk38/archivesf2/Julius%20SS2010/Juliusleatherjacketwithpouchjpg.jpg and here http://img11.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=40655_00320big_122_459lo.jpg

Also the moto is slightly too big on that model right?

it's less of an issue the tighter it's worn but it's always been like that, even on the FW06 moto and the FW09 jut. it's definitely too big in the pic on the archive, fits the runway model reasonably well though (for some reason the black looks like it fits slimmer than the other colours in the runway shots to me...). tough choice between the black and the grey, personally I'd go for the black but it's the first time Julius has made a leather in a true (and really nice) grey:

black.jpg

grey.jpg

Can't decide between black or grey for the new moto. Have any of the stores come up with measurements?

Thoughts on the LUC J-Pants that Bestial is selling? I've heard it's very tight around the calf so that's kind of :( for me.

If you cop you will be beating me to them. They are amazing, seriously! YES EXTREMELY TIGHT IN THE CALF AS WELL.. :///

Need some cash, have to much tied up in various jawnz atm :(((

b.t.w. you are welcome to cop, I prolly can't afford atm...

If you cop you will be beating me to them. They are amazing, seriously! YES EXTREMELY TIGHT IN THE CALF AS WELL.. :///

Need some cash, have to much tied up in various jawnz atm :(((

b.t.w. you are welcome to cop, I prolly can't afford atm...

I dunno, I can't wear RO detroit grosgrains because my left calf measures 16" so if I am reading the hem measurement right, I don't think I could manage with the LUC sutures anyway. Paging Robert for opinion.