australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

heh, they're too big for you anyway 0 ;).

haha, I like the idea of using leather weight as a way of justifying having so many leather jackets nu. that means I'll have:

- summer leather

RO moto collar in super lightweight lamb skin

- transitional (medium weight) leather

Julius jut neck in washed ram skin

Obscur SS08 in rigid washed cow skin

- winter leather

MA dimensional rider in heavyweight goat leather

I see the different collar styles as an excuse for having them too :o.

nice one 50, my STW bag is still going strong icon14.gif.

is there any way to copy what youve wrote in a pm?

i've wrote heaps and now its logged out cuz i went away from the comp..

i know when i press send itll say your logged out and what i wrote will disappear

btw im logged in cuz i created a new window and logged in

haha yeh i wouldnt be surprised if he did... think he said his an XL though

heh, they're too big for you anyway 0 ;).

haha, I like the idea of using leather weight as a way of justifying having so many leather jackets nu. that means I'll have:

- summer leather

RO moto collar in super lightweight lamb skin

- transitional (medium weight) leather

Julius jut neck in washed ram skin

Obscur SS08 in rigid washed cow skin

- winter leather

MA dimensional rider in heavyweight goat leather

I see the different collar styles as an excuse for having them too :o.

nice one 50, my STW bag is still going strong icon14.gif.

haha indeed. trying to abstain from this cop-a-thon for a few weeks anyway.

hahaha you guys and your leathers. i'm sure you could find a morning leather, a mid-afternoon leather and an evening leather too!

don't think so jb, if it sends it should automatically save in your sent folder unless you deselect the option though.

haha, need to be balla status for that 0. no more leather jackets for me for quite some time I think (nothing else I particularly want tbh :o), would cop a red and white leather jacket but I don't think I'd spend more than $1000 on one. JV make me something like this in red or white plz:

09ss-single-riders.jpg

you could get away with the RO moto collar in summer evenings at least, shit is nearly as light as nylon but it is incredibly soft. V&V not heavy enough for winter? man my old Julius moto collar was the perfect winter weight, jawn weighed 1.5kg :eek:. can't wait for the MA leather, made from super soft but thick and substantial leather too, would have come in handy for this weather...

yeah you need to be balla status to justify dropping that much on a coloured leather, even with a white leather jacket I don't think I'd spend more than 1K as it wouldn't get as much wear. but yeah, I think I've got enough leather on the way :o. nu you should cop the black jut neck from EM, it's bad arse:

img0022.jpg

haha, cop cop cop Ivan :P.

depends nu, the cut can vary slightly. I've owned 3 jut necks, pit to pit for a size 1 were as follows:

SS08: 45.5 cm

gordini: 44.5 cm

FW08: 44 cm

have to wait and see how the new one fits, however it'll stretch if it needs to so put your name down for it with EM and then ask for measurements when it arrives if you decide to take it. if I didn't already have a jut neck I'd have already pre-ordered one haha.

no worries F, I'll keep an eye out for you and wept ;)

how many black leathers you got though nu?

3/4 or 4/4 of them black?

4/4 black haha. actually I was trying to get V&V rider in grey but figured black would be better for a rider.. reason why I got all black would be im asian with light skin color and no other color would beat black on me..

nice one F, please post here when you receive a reply ;).

jb pretty much all leather jackets look great when worn tighter haha. really happy with the fit of my jut neck, fitting without feeling tight at all :cool:.

white and red would also look sick on you nu, but yeah expensive for something that would get less wear...

haha, how good is the news bt? fucking best animated comedy ever :D.