australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

personally I don't like wearing slacks, blazers, shirts, etc, fucking killed me when I had to wear shirt and slacks every day while working in an office. it's either full suit or nothing for me, semi-formal casual wear is bullshit imo haha.

I wear my black kostym balzer quite often, and get lots of compliments from SAs and the like. Regular joe blows have been known to give me strange looks from time to time in my all black gear though. But that doesn't bother me.

i thrive on people staring/comments on what i wear. So does selkies, its the greatest.

lol it was 7 then, though I had been superspotted for a second there ;).

I have a feeling I may have seen you once down smith street collingwood before I even was into sufu.

The dude was wearing something along the lines of a CM double layer l/s as a kind of dress in summer? And a pair of ankle boots?

haha, always an androgynous concept :P.

nah that couldn't have been me, only half asian ;) (although the rest of the description sounds pretty accurate haha).

yeah i sped past past on the tram and thought "OMGJULIUS". Was no time to analyze whether Asian levels were at 50% or 100%. :rolleyes:

nawww

came home to a big package :D

love the shoes, fit is perfect

im really impressed with the CON tee as well though,

great colour, overall better than what i was expecting

+rep when it lets me

ill post a pic on the w/e

btw... impressive card as everyone has mentioned, all class

Oh and thanks for the mention on the card, appreciate it.

I cant wait till i get selkies in the shop full time so i can organize everything. All shipments will be in boxes with thankyou cards/business cards and gift wrapped.

Will get it all sorted when i return from paris

so I take it our obscur leathers won't be packaged in da plastic? ;)

dude it usually takes a day for it to pass through the airport postal facility, if it hasn't arrived yet then it isn't getting delivered tomorrow. auspost does deliver EMS articles on Saturday though ;).

rof i swear come august if i see anyone with obscur leather id just yell out "SUFU?"

Oh man I'm going to melb in august now instead of july. I really wanted to check out the CM pieces myself before copping. All the good pieces will be gone :( if you happen to drop by D, can you see if the lizzies are/will be on sale?

D delivering the bad news haha.. bt = stinging

cant man dont have my camera here... ill post first thing when i get home 2moz

ow sounds nice, ill just have to cop some more gear to get the special box

hey if anyone is going to the CM sale tomorrow can you let me know if there are any basics/double layer tees in a Large

heh, well everyone rocking that obscur leather will be either a sufu or SZ member. I'll let you know if the denim is on sale, but they usually don't discount it and they just got a recut in so I doubt it. if you're coming to melb in august then new season stock should have started to arrive :cool:. don't think I'll have time to drop by CM tomorrow, maybe sometime next week...