australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

haha I had this weird feeling the sale would start right after I paid full price for that knit. Will be copping some more basics over the sale.

As i've mentioned I never see ninja or sufu looking people... maybe like once every few months.

Also people need to start copping stuff stop asking everyone's opinion haha...

D/anyone do you know where I can get better pics of those anndem waxed boots in khaki.. i'm fairly keen but would love to see a few different views in that particular colour.

so I take it our obscur leathers won't be packaged in da plastic? ;)

dude it usually takes a day for it to pass through the airport postal facility, if it hasn't arrived yet then it isn't getting delivered tomorrow. auspost does deliver EMS articles on Saturday though ;).

Only yours D :)

Dont say that. IT WILL ARRIVE TOMORROW DONT SAY THAT:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

It looks like I will have to find some better local stuff that isn't CON.

This thread is crazy mad, log off sufu for 2 hours and there are another two pages!

oh bt, your jacket will arrive tomorrow, I can sense it. :P

it won't arrive tomorrow

ahh yeh i put on my BBS jeans to see how the boots fit over the top... fucking ripped right down the seam at the crack of my ass! sooo angry

your two buttons falling off is nothing on this bt... they arent even tight that's what annoys me most, its just cuz of the stiffness

A, cop and prove me wrong mangz. it would be a hard piece to rock and not look like a victim though imo. not feeling the blistered leather either, have to wait and see what other leathers he does next season. prefer his SS leathers though tbh, he's all about the supersoft and lightweight leather imo.

haha i said i'd wear it, not cop it. if you donate money i will

*waits for ajax to tell us we're all boring and should be copping the space wrap jacket*

hahah F you man

here are the RO leathers i like: picture overload

classic collar

0025.jpgIMG_2328-1.jpg

blistered moto - milk and black

3241_2463500216_6b00180092.jpg

more pics here:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1833019&postcount=7466

scuba leather

LAMBSKINSCUBAJACKET-1-1.jpg

arto's wool version without hood

3119814609_089f9bd472.jpg

combo jacket (same cut as scuba)

IMG_2318.jpg

new bomber

roblackcalfleatherbomber3-1.jpg

romilkcalfleatherbomber.jpg

rick's jacket

SILKYLAMBSKINRICKSJACKETBLACK.jpg

LAMBSKINRICKSJACKETOMBRE.jpg

thanks D! no rush mate

eversuns, i would pass on the pez ant. the laced up crotch thingy is hideous.

i've noticed home's been hunting for a pair of sneakers for ages now. DBSS is the way to go ;) cop cop cop

jbone, looking forward to see them ann dem's fit pic! havent seen anyone rock them outside of runways :o

WTF @ aaron's epic post

gimme money!!!

ok it' s official: i need a job, i suspended my uni degree next semester, and will probably quit it entirely

bought some jersey material to make lame basics. bought black and also got a colour EXACTLY like darkshadow!

I think I mentioned it once here but the only real goth ninja-ish person I've ever seen in Melbourne was someone rocking the RO two tone pilot jacket and raf astro sneaks.

pics for you 50 icon14.gif.

sorry bt, had enough EMS deliveries to know auspost takes their sweet arse time to process stuff. seriously, I've had parcels spend more time processing in australia than the time from pick up in Japan to arrival at customs :mad:.

agreed J, their lame basics are decent for the price but that's about it haha. dbss sneakers are nice, kinda like them myself even though I don't really get into chunky sneakers haha.

this thread has been going nuts E, hella distracting while I'm meant to be studying for an exam tomorrow :o.

wtf at BBS and DD's quality control, no idea how they can justify their prices if their shit falls apart like that, sorry to hear that jb...

lulz, sorry A ;). the classic collar is kinda cool when worn with the collar popped like that but you might as well buy something with a standing collar if you're gonna wear it like that all of the time... still not really convinced regarding the collar/neckguard on the scuba and cape jackets, doesn't seem to ever sit right imo...

womens RO is really nice, far more interesting than the mens wear. haha I think your hard on for RO far surpasses my love of yurius ;).

damn A, how far were you into your course? only 1 semester left for me...

ajax from the last season of CP i looked at (a year ago)

Achilles Mid has less detail over the toe box and over all design.

Court shoes have more detail and are a Suede ?

Well that was a year ago, ight of changed now.

Achilles are better

ah k, thought you might have been 9 semesters deep like me or something :o. fair enough man, you gotta do what you enjoy.

yo don't the sleeve zippers on rick's jacket bother you at all A, or you storing sandwiches in the sleeves and books in the inside pockets just like rick had in mind? ;) new bomber is the official name of the high collar/funnel neck no?

kinda still want the SS08-SS07 combats but hearing about bt's boots and sneakers has put me off a bit...

achilles have a plain toebox and are made of a thicker nappa leather, court shoes have a captoe and are made of a softer lamb leather. both come in suede and leather varieties.

^^ Geees and thats where is RO is at atm. I hope his SS2010 collection is crazy and un wearable. He needs to pull back hes becoming too big. im sure we all know this. Infact im sure he knows it and im sure he has it all planned. either do somthing about it or milk it.

I feel its the later. With all the inerviews and what not hes doing as of late.