australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

yeah pretty much F :(. need some new l/s ribbed tees as well as l/s jersey tees, something more substantial than RO's sheer cotton jersey tees though. RO jersey tees fit quite big on me too and I swim in the drkshdw ones haha.

Those Ann Ds are nice, but yeah, would cop if there was no third buckle stitched on.

As far as basics go, I am still trying to track down some scalloped hem tanks that arent $350AUD in black and drkshdw.

Also, that viscose cumberbund is a weird piece, that i really like

And this RO coat, is that the one with the epic lapels? Any pics of it worn open?

the price for the tanks isn't too bad on LVR, they have both colours you're after too. just realised how off the colours are on LVR's pics though, dust should look something like this :confused:.

actually I'm tempted by the l/s ribbed tees now as it doesn't have the super thick ribbing or wide arse neckline like last seasons tees, anyone want to put in an order so we can get free shipping by getting the price just over 500 euros? ;)

Ivan the RO coat on LVR is this one:

3.jpg

14.jpg

mel don't buy from good as gold, the price in NZ is marked up a fair bit so see if you can order it from the flagstore.

order your lizzies while you're at it ;).

memory is a bit hazy on RO colours, could any of you dick experts clarify what the RO lame basic colourways are? from what I understand the main colours are:

milk - off white

dust - light brown

drkshdw - dark olive

black - black :P

and seasonal colours are:

pearl - grey white

bleach - bright white

mouthwash - blue white

bronze - reddish brown

blood - burgundy/bordeaux

bitter - dark brown

plz correct me where wrong.

mine was sent by registered first class mail so no tracking here, yours should appear if it's an EMS article though. mine left NYC early thursday morning their time so I'm hoping for a delivery early this week...

RO don't produce a straight grey colour do they? darkshadow is fairly olivish from what I recall...

memory is a bit hazy on RO colours, could any of you dick experts clarify what the RO lame basic colourways are? from what I understand the main colours are:

milk - off white

dust - light brown

drkshdw - dark olive

pearl - grey white

bleach - bright white

mouthwash - blue white

bronze - reddish brown

bitter - dark brown

This looks pretty dam accurate mang.

I cant think of anything you don't have listed.

I think the only ones I missed were rust and prune, but they haven't been produced for a couple of years. think I might pick up 1 milk and 1 black ribbed l/s tee and that'd be it...

I'd be more than happy to help rep australia if you shout me a ticket to paris bt. :P

pics please :P. might cop those too when they're available (any jersey tees as well?) but want something soonish for this cold weather, only have the 2 Julius cotton/cashmere ribbed tees atm. want to cop a pair of rick ones but most online stores don't stock XS.

RO knits are really nice quality, but quite light and delicate. doesn't hold it's shape all that well in my experience, you definitely would need to fold it when storing otherwise the shoulders will stretch out of shape in no time. dry clean only, unless you're feeling daring enough to risk ruining a $500 knit with a water wash haha.

the CM knit is $345, quality isn't even close.

milk - off white

dust - light brown

drkshdw - dark olive

pearl - grey white

bleach - bright white

mouthwash - blue white

bronze - reddish brown

bitter - dark brown

seems pretty comprehensive, but bleach is a blueish white, at least in the pieces i've handled (and I own one)

mouthwash? haha, never heard of that one

yeah I think RO NY calls them minirib tees, from the look of their gallery they only have darkshadow and black. would prefer a webstore anyway, getting things proxied is more expensive and takes effort haha.