australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I own one FG tank and I must admit it feels amazing on. He uses such nice fabric and it drapes perfectly... the back side of mine is a tad longer which creates an interesting wrap around silhouette.

After purchasing it I become obsessed with his design but it really is hard to find the stand-out pieces anywhere in melbs. FAT stocks but only buys the more common pieces.. or perhaps they hang them on the female rack. Alice Euphemia does not stock him anymore.

All in all it's a bit disappointing he's moving away from menswear.

I agree i wish he would do more menswear as i believe he is one of the best designers in australia. But in saying that i really dont have much more room for more mens labels, womens on the other hand...

most FG basics and pants are unisex though aren't they?

Yeah I noticed it mentioned 'pop-up'... Not sure that's entirely correct as I got the impression when talking to James that he was there to stay for good.

A month or so later the shop had closed and i'm fairly sure the label is no more.

Hey all been away from sufu for a little while and so much talk!

BT/DJI pretty sweet the NVREND/Obscur colab has received heaps of interest. Might keep my funds away from this amazing piece as I'm putting every dime of mine into a business venture. Plus (if all goes acc. to plan) may be able to get a hand-me-down from someone on here or sz haha.

Mentioned this to BT the other night, but anyone know much about Dion Lee the womenswear designer (sydney?) His stuff looks pretty next level for an aussie designer.

Also if you guys aren't already aware new issue of scoute is up :D Big feature on Eastern Market -> if I could rep Australia and the entire Melb thread I would haha

J,

give me more details on this, asappppp in black?! pics? Measurments?

done.. mailed you mate..

i'm not really much of a fan of the EM article.. Don't really like the way Stephen worded or answered most of the questions.. also he went on such irrelevant tangents.

wept i think i remember you saying a while ago u were after the CON STW bag.. it's up on pitbull in the leather if you're still interested

jcot.. if you don't mind me asking, how much did you budget for and how much did you end up spending on your o/s trip.. just on clothing alone that is?

thanks jbone. i found out that SWT (i think it was them) had the non leather version on thier site but it was hiding under the womens section. i copped it when i found it. i think id rather the non leather version anyway as having a leather bag while wearing leather shoes and a leather jacket (if i can find it) would be too much IMO. gimp style.