australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

haha, possibly :P. I found it rather amusing when I was asked by one of those animal welfare people outside uni whether I wanted to join them and become a vegan, while I was all yuriused up (leather jacket, bag and boots).

ahahha T

I did somthing at about 2am perth time.. i gave in and copped dick ovens moon boots from chant.

My reasoning was that im on my feet all day so i need more shoes..

Eh :\

I've heard these arent technically the comfiest shoes to be on all day... however you logic still sounds good to me :P

not sure if its old but zekka is having their spring sale thing on atm.

i know theres a very slim chance that they carry boots that are my size but meh doesnt hurt to email them.

man wtf is up with these lowballers going "my offer on your CP is $100USD shipped" or "$120USD shipped to germany. take it or leave it" lolwut?

welcome to the world of internet classifieds mel :rolleyes:. seriously I've received so many lowballs, and so many messages from people saying they'll take something and ask for a paypal address then never pay or reply to you. just need to have patience mangz.

zekka only bought the ann d boots in khaki, they might have attachment boots but the price would be rape.

i've never had a problem selling my jawnz as most of the buyers were locals. I got dicked 3 times now for the CPs. they even asked for paypal invoice and shit but yer like you said they all just go MIA.

i've been scanning through Y! / sz / supermarket religiously for boots but no luck whatsoever. i'm close to giving up tbh. might just have to pay retail @ assin.... or wait for that 30% hehe

ahahha T

I did somthing at about 2am perth time.. i gave in and copped dick ovens moon boots from chant.

you wontbe disappointed!

you got a good colour too!

I've heard these arent technically the comfiest shoes to be on all day... however you logic still sounds good to me :P

Gotta be better then all my boots tho, and much faster to put on.

Probably my last purchase till August..

ahahha T

You won't regret it man, i have had my Rick moonboots all this week and i am in love, they are the greatest sneaker i have ever owned.

They aren't as comfortable as some mega padded Reebok or somethng, but they are still comfortable and i am on my feet a lot of they day too.

Which brings me to this question, i want to get a new pair of pants to wear with them. Ideally something with a bit of a drop crotch and made from a light material, either super baggy or slimishhhh.

Either these:

CON PEZ ANT PANTS

pezant+pants.JPG

or these

RICK OWENS NEW PANT

ro0052blkm.jpg

would of been good, but i don't like the string fly on the CONS and the RO ones are sold out on oki-ni where i could of got them cheap, and are too expensive on the only other place i can find that has them (komakino)

So any reccomendations on where to to perhaps cop something good locally? we seem to have an abundance of drop crotch pants here, most i find are too much like a legging in the leg though...

:(

lol. which colourway you get man?

12086139_black_white?$large$&scale=2

Famous last words.

James i told you yesterday when i saw you they are the only shoes/boots i would buy atm just for comfort and ease of use.

you wontbe disappointed!

you got a good colour too!

Thanks, i think the fit will be perfect aswell

Pants wise, look at BBS pants, hard to find, i could perhaps order a pair for you direct.

RO for sure, i own those RO pants you linked but the shorts version, im 6'4 and they sit 3/4 of the way down my calf.

You won't regret it man, i have had my Rick moonboots all this week and i am in love, they are the greatest sneaker i have ever owned.

So any reccomendations on where to to perhaps cop something good locally? we seem to have an abundance of drop crotch pants here, most i find are too much like a legging in the leg though...

:(

not as difficult as being 5'8 :o

I guess majority of people feel they have it difficult with size etc :(

i think i have a sneaking suspicion of 2 labels your getting in bt..

hoping the 1's im thinking of are right

Oh tell me more haha over PM.

But you might be surprised

i'm 6'2, kinda suck in the middle of this to tall to short debacle..hehe yes i will let you believe it, for a little while anyway:cool:

jbone hit me over pm with your questions regarding budgets etc.. i don't think i will be of much help though

not too much longer before SS stock comes in..

what would be the most anyone would spend on a pair of shorts?

$800 on my RO from the RO store but that was an impulse buy, that i am so glad i made.

And i believe the store is slightly more expensive then other Retailers. I believe it was probably a bit much to spent on shorts :\

well I think that makes 4 of us who regularly contribute to this thread over 6'4"

Even tho im 6;4 people dont really look at me as "tall"

I think thats a good thing?

When i wear my RO boots with a pretty decent heal on it.. thats another story.

Cant wait for the NAT boots, ill be like 6'7 then. Shit be brutal :rolleyes: