australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

that is weird, I dropped it off at the post office last Saturday morning. have you tried checking at your local post office? sometimes when my postman fails to deliver a parcel he doesn't leave a notice so I don't know it's waiting at the post office until I check :mad:.

i like the material that they use but i can see them being cut a tad short.

not sure about CON viscose but their printed tees dont look flattering on my body :o esp when they have been washed. just looks all fucked up that i cant wear them without wearing a jacket. maybe im just getting fat hah

can't say I've been impressed by the fabric that bassike uses for their tees, at least not for the price.

mel the viscose tees are really light and drapey, they kinda just fall over your body. the cut could use some work though, one thing I love about the cut of Julius tees is that they taper towards the waist so they bunch up instead of flaring out like a skirt which CON tees have a tendency to do.

i find they;ve modified the cut slightly from last season. My older 95 long tee flaired out so much i had to have it tapered. Though this season most of the basics (and longsleeves and age old tees) seem to have a fairly straight cut (which bunches against the wider section of your hips).

I had a look at my CON viscose tees from last season and this season, all of them seem to flare out about 2 inches at the waist compared to the p2p width. also just noticed that all the Julius tees I have are cut anatomically, they taper in through the torso, with the waist about 0.5 inch narrower than the p2p width even on the twist/J tees.

I personally really like the number (n)ines, but they arent really a typical boot. If you can track down the low boot n(n)s with the extension I say get those, other wise the AnnDs have a really nice shape

both are great but that ann d is pure sex.

I'm putting DD sneaks up for IC. putting together a sale thread as we speak... If i can sell it then im pulling the trigger on those DBSS on supermarket atm (seller: Norris) Please enable me?