australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

mm well i'm meeting with my designer this week to discuss a couple of things but our collection is definitely growing. Initially we wanted to release just a couple of pieces but now we're thinking of doing a full line. should be good! i don't have anything to show atm coz its all work in progress but here's a taste of our logo

feel free to comment :D

I like the script Melvin :)

im waiting for a certain designer to show me his bags. I carry so many things around with me these days.. i really need one urgently :\

whistle.gif

yeah melv the type is nice, although i'm curious as to where the name is derived from and the reason behind it. Kinda sounds like a song name or something :-)

Hear everyone about a bag I need one too, along with some new dress shoes. To much wantttt

going to cop some work shoes for a mate so i'm keen for some suggestions for around 2hungee..

maybe

NDC, Grenson, YMC or something similar.. Cheap as possible but look good, conventional cap toe oxford or derby? Leather + Black ;)

going to cop some work shoes for a mate so i'm keen for some suggestions for around 2hungee..

maybe

NDC, Grenson, YMC or something similar.. Cheap as possible but look good, conventional cap toe oxford or derby? Leather + Black ;)

I prefer derbies for comfort (more adjustable lacing) and the fact that they don't look too formal. I'll be working in an engineering work place (hopefully) anyway so as long as I'm not wearing runners I'll be formal enough haha.

still love my gasumasku bag, it still looks, feels and smells like new after using it everyday for 9 months :cool:.

JV you aren't able to share a bit of info on the bags you're working on? are they what the buffalo leather is to be used on? ;)