australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

what sz are you after Ivan?

jap online stores got em... but the price is doubled :(

Spoke to Campbell at komakino/darklands, they only have the 44 in the Ann D boots, which is slightly too large for me. I would consider an insole, but oversized boots look funny, especially with slim pants.

Anyone else stocking these boots that you know of?

Ivan if you are desperate create a wtd thread and email all of the stockists throughout Europe and and he states. If you word the email right and send each separately you should fin them in no time. That's how i find things i have a massive late pass craze on..

realised it's not really my thing, don't think I can really pull off the whole asymmetrical/drapey thing. tbh I gravitate towards a simple jeans + tee + sneakers/boots + leather jacket/coat/hoodie/cardigan outfit so it doesn't really fit in with my style.

Does anyone know where I might get some reasonably priced tanks with scalloped hems? I like the RO and N&M stuff but they get snapped up so damn fast, and I feel like us Aussies get shafted as buyers sometimes.

I am looking for black and a dust or drkshdw colour.

Any ideas?

Ivan you'd have to check me and T's several previous lame basics discussions haha. basically there isn't anything available locally that we've been able to source, only other labels that produce similar scallop hemmed tanks afaik are OV, n(n) and KKA but they're just as difficult to find as RO an N&M.

montreal gtfo of this thread, one thread of your bitching is enough.

personally I would keep the laces they come with, these and the extended soles, the curling toes, the laces the narrow trunk (or stem or what ever they call it on boots) all add the 3D chunkiness of those shoes... I think that's their appeal.

saw this and cracked up

n705953694_1576683_668208.jpg

DIE CONNEX!!! I werrkum MTR ovarords.

lmfao hilarious

i seriously hope another company takes over connex tho

thats the HK train company right? when i was in HK their train system was perrrfect - always on time and so many you had to wait 2 min max for any train...

would be good to get that kind of service for melbourne

^ seconded.

Does anyone know Zekka do mail orders? I have shoot them an email in the past and got no reply...

Went to Assin today. bought some ann dem shirt and layby a rick owens boot. not sure if i am gonna regret.. :S

And also they mentioned they are opening another Assin store at Getrude St this weekend.

no worries bt, we all know you're legit and a top bloke here man :).

fenrost are they the gnarly reverse leather side zips? very intense icon14.gif. I heard about the new store, isn't it just going to be an outlet/assin in house brand store?

Guest Montreal

Fuckit....

Wasn't Australia originally an island that they sent inmates from the UK to? No surprise you guys act like crooks...

no worries bt, we all know you're legit and a top bloke here man :).

fenrost are they the gnarly reverse leather side zips? very intense icon14.gif. I heard about the new store, isn't it just going to be an outlet/assin in house brand store?

yeah those boots. haha. i am stoked.

these in pics i reckon.

3363802865_91e0dcc7f9.jpg

i heard from the boss herself "we are opening another store in getrude st"... might heard wrongly tho.. not sure what they are stocking but they say they will send out in the mailing list soon.. i will def check out.

can anyone give me an accurate measurement on Con basics (pit to pit) in small and medium. id prefer if it was an actual measurement done by someone who owns those actual sizes.

oh and bt, i support you! (quietly)