australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

pmed you my thoughts on them mel, but I say cop if you like the distressing :).

0 if I knew of a better simple cotton twill coat of the same sort of quality available locally for cheaper I'd have bought it myself ;).

no other aussie on here wants to sign up for the obscur jacket (or buy a 2nd :P)? just need one more to reach 30 people on the list :cool:.

lulz, sounds like someone from here with the brand references, silly ebay name and the 44/46 mens size. damn, I'm surprised no one has snapped up the DD leggings already at the price you're selling them at. I've only had a chance to wear mine a couple of times, been too cold for anything other than claude jeans.

yeah.. the only reason i tried to sell b4 was cos i needed money for the rick jacket haha.. but i got the money, and the person who was gonna pay paid heaps late.. so i just refunded.. lol

but now, not really feeling them.. so they're back on the market.. never worn

already pm'd the person who was interested b4, but if anyone else wants it.. $350AUD

Should I wear my new shoes for a bit before I get them fitted with soles? Or should I get them fitted before I wear them? How much does Evans charge?

Also, how long can I keep a pair of leather shoes for if I hardly wear them? Wanna get a pair of Zegna oxfords though I don't really need hem.

no worries 7 :).

bb you can wear your shoes in for about a month before you really need to have a protective sole added. Evan's charges $55 for a protective sole, $45 for a rubber heel, or $90 to have both done at once.

sorry Ivan I don't have any fit pics, I think c.r.e.a.m. posted a waywt in his but his pair is a couple of sizes big haha.

boysdontcry, i would get them re-soled before you wear them. thats just me though.

sev3n - you wont find a cheaper pair anywhere else! these are pretty easy to wear out imho. haha nah i dont wanna pressure u or anything but PM me if you change ur mind.

Ivan mangz if you have the sheets, buy. you wont regret it.

haha, yeah cop them Ivan they're the best sweats I've ever seen. the see through crotch was only because the dude selling them decided to do close up flash photography of his friends groin, they aren't sheer at all in person.