australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

excellent news icon14.gif.

got my hair cut today, looks borderline neo-jugend. haven't decided if that's a good thing yet...

i keep wanting to change my jugend cut... but i really cant think of anything else at the moment (that isnt really boring).

i would shave my head gladly if

a) i didnt have 2 obvious moles under there

B) i could grow facial hair (lots of facial hair).

haha

A) i dont have moles on my head

and

B) i do have a beard.:eek:

I miss my long hair, but shaved head is just too easy.

haha strangely i think i knew that..

edit: i know it's a long shot, but are their any aussies here buying Friedrich Gray? check my sig... beasting hard.

NVR END stocks Friedrich Gray.

Please let me know if there is anything you want me to order for you for AW0910

Bt, why you gotta be so helpful all the time? But seriously thanks for the offer. Do you have any clear lookbook shots? or shots of individual peices? I've heard they are doing another panelled pant (though with patches on the back only).

I'll look into the next collection and let you know!

034936... i've got the the jeans with the panels on the front, they're sick... so comfy as well you'll love them if u can get them

Was going 2 say u should email Ben directly, always very helpful...

but yeh definitely go through bt

EDIT: sorry... just saw the link in your sig dude... did you want these or the newer 1's with the panel at the back?

He might still have some of them left over so shoot him an email

you picked up stuff directly from him?

i might need to email him about a pair of pants.. i've got a pair of his 'enzyme wash' pants (i think thats what it's called), which is pretty much the only pair of pants i wear. need a size down

his studo is off cleveland street in surry hills... im sure next time your coming down 034936 u can email him and he'll be more than welcome, he was 4 me...

and ajax your from syd so u should definitely check it out... u might find something else u like... i went 4 the jeans and ended up picking up 2 singlets and a leather jacket

haha yeh it is weird, but they are a nice pair... i got them in december i think it was, so im not sure if he would have any left, but like i said send him an email, u never know

If you guys like i'm about to place a FG order for the Previous season.

as the current season didn't end up being produced.

I can look after you with a discount. Unless FG is already looking after you.

Its up to you guys.

i felt a bit weird the first time i went.. but he said he might have a couple of people a week that come by...

the studio is basically where he lives.. ill pm u the exact address for this reason, so yeh if u want to visit send him an email and he'll arrange a time...

i'll have to post a pic of the jacket, i really love it and is pretty much moulded too my shape